Finally, new grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started flushing the ppp. Think she's got one more week before the chop. The bm is a bit behing but i suspect she will be a fast finisher. First two pics is the bm. The cola is really dense and big. Shame on me who thought she wouldn't yield very well. Pic 3+4 is of the ppp.

The sc is in jars since a few days back. Final weight is 35 grams, pretty decent. She started smelling really nice after just a few days just like last time. Not as potent though, but i don't mind at all. She still gets me very stoned.

bm.JPG

bm (2).JPG

ppp.JPG

ppp (2).JPG

I knew you were going to get a nice big harvest. Congrats from DK. I'll cut my first 3 plants on Monday. Unfortunately it is a bit early, but the leafs are still curling more, and I really don't want to waste any buds. Can't wait to hear about the smoke from the PPP

Well, it won't be long til you get a smoke report on the ppp cause she's going down tonight. Hermed out on me. Still, she's starting to get amber and looks almost finished at day 64 so it's ok even though i would like her to go a few days more. But since the bm is behind i don't want to risk her getting pregnant.

I discovered that my intake lighttrap was broken, i don't know how long it was like that. I figure this is the reason for her changing sex.

DSC00951.JPG

DSC00952.JPG

Bad luck dude.
I'm worried few of my NL's are turning aswell.

DAm...kebnekajse....sorry to here the herm...smart to get shim out if ya have others in..if not you can clip the nanners off as y find them..a few days wont hurt if theres no other ladies in room..if there is I suggest you mist all plants down real well when lights off this will kill any pollen that has been reliesed..also be sure to clean grow area well befor next flower run..They look Awesome:lama: you did a great Job...cant wait to hear the smoke report Take care and be safe

Thanks for suport in times of grief.:)

I'm fairly sure no pollen has been released. But of course i will clean my closet well before net grow (put a ssh seed between wet paper yesterday, will veg it in my speaker till the bm is finished).

Hermies are really annoying.. I hope it won't spoil your harvest too much

187 grams wet, around 45 grams dry? We'll see, i think it's gonna be more. The popcorn buds were 50 grams yesterday, 34 grams today. They sure loose lots of water very fast.

The bm has 2 weeks to finish, then i must start vegging my ssh that goes in coco today. My speaker will do until then.

DSC00957.JPG

DSC00959.JPG

DSC00962.JPG

DSC00960.JPG

Awesome... I'll try to get mine on a scale as well.. Just have to find one that works

EDIT: Oh by the way... I was thinking we should make a one plant competition for the next grow just for fun. To see if anyone in here can beat us with just one plant in a restricted area. I really think it could be exiting, to see who can get the most from just one plant

Hehe, i'm in the competition. Just put my ssh in coco. Decided to do a scrog this time, it's gonna be fun. Might just get a 400w with a cooltube or some other sort of vented hood. I can afford it, especially since i don't have to buy weed for some time...;)

Damn... I will be 2 weeks behind again! Maybe I should germinate my seed.. Just don't have any space in here for the light

Ok I just but me seed in the rockwool for germination. I'll start a new thread where we can have a one plant competition. Good luck my friend

Nice! Good luck my friend.

Did i mention that my sc was 35 grams? And that my ppp is too dry after just three days hanging? It was reallly brittle. Put it on a scale and it said 44 grams, but i still have a pretty big bud in water! Excited trying a watercure for the first time.

Hmpf, my intake wasn't the only lightleak i had. There were pretty big gaps in the door. My cab is falling apart. Then again i got it really cheap... But it will do for another grow, just have do fix it for real this time.

Oh you did beat me this time on the weight. But I think I'll do a lot better next time, when I can control my PH. I can't wait to see what you can do with 400 watt of HPS. May the best man win

Edit: How is the water curing shaping up?

The watercure is going just fine. It started to reak today, just like it's supposed to. In 8 days it should be cured and dried.

The BM looks good!

DSC00968.JPG

DSC00969.JPG

DSC00971.JPG

And not done yet. A week left? Who knows.

One leaf is turning purple!

DSC00978.JPG

DSC00979.JPG

It is like waiting for a christmas present. :) Congrats on the purple leaf, hehe.. I'm really surprised of the GHE - Ripen. It really does finish of the plant. After my last plant has been on it for a week I can see how the trics have grown bigger and the buds have tightened up. I really recommend this product.

I had the first smoke of the Nemesis last night.. And holy crap what a smoke. A report will follow on my journal

I'm still a bit scepticall about the ripening stuff, if she wants to long, she should be allowed to no matter how you feel about it.

The watercure is over. Some thoughts about it:
-it shrank a lot nore than reg. drying/curing
-it is really cured, but taste and smell are a bit... boring
-only took 24h to dry after being picked up from the water
-bud got ROCK hard
-bud got darker then when aircured

I think i prefere the aircure, but i can see myself doing this to small amounts of my harvest just to get decent smoke in a short time.

My PPP yielded 44 grams plus 1 gram watercured. I thought it would be more, but she really shrank a lot while drying, much more then last time. Perhaps it was the final week of blooming that lacked.

I don't really think watercuring is for me.. The small popcorn buds are ready after 1 week of drying anyways. But it is nice to experiment every once in a while.

Latest posts

Back