Finally, new grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kebnekajse said:
Yeah, genetics are complicated. Have not had the time or interest to study it any further. But i think i will, i poped some bagseed and am hoping for a male. It would be fun to make some seeds and try the basics of breeding. Since i don't know the genetics of the bagseed i guess it's all about luck if it turns out good, but i can still practice.

Well the whole point is about taking the plant that turns out the best. Taking seeds from that one. Produce new plants. And again taking seeds for the best. This inbreeding will essentially result in plants with the same treats you selected over and over again. But it can take many generations for to get a good crop.

Took a bunch of pics, only one turned out good. It's a ppp top. Foxtail!

DSC00901.JPG

This one will be cut in about 3 weeks, perhaps a bit more.

I think they will truly be a wonderful smoke. You should check out the pictures from my parents garden under contests-biggest plant of the year

They grew really big

Oh and have you heard the big discussions going on right now to legalize marijuana in Copenhagen.. I'm so thrilled

RiskyPack said:
I think they will truly be a wonderful smoke. You should check out the pictures from my parents garden under contests-biggest plant of the year

They grew really big

Oh and have you heard the big discussions going on right now to legalize marijuana in Copenhagen.. I'm so thrilled

Yeah, i heard they were gonna have a vote in city council vether or not to sell pot in pharmacies, right? But that's pretty much all i know. So things are moving for you or what? I mean, it's been legal in a way for like 30 years, so there is no real reasons not to. Plus Copenhagen has got quite messy since the market moved out of chris, at least that's what i've heard.

Well yeah there is a lot of gang war going on the streets right now. That is also the only reason I'm scared to grow. Those people are so protective over the market. But if they do legalize, I'll start to be a professional grower. You can come and help me with advice ;-)

Hehe, the swedish anti-drug lobby is not at all happy with what's going on in Denmark. But people in general, even though most people do not smoke/never did, seem to think it's a good idea. There are not many people bying the deathdrug propaganda we've been fed for 30 years.

Some budshots from day 50. Gave my sc her last feeding, straight pH'ed water from now on. I have seen one or two amber trichs, but mostly they are cloudy. So two weeks til chop is a fair estimation i think. The other two, especially the bm, are way behind.

DSC00911.JPG

DSC00915.JPG

DSC00917.JPG

Very nice my friend..Looks wonderful..oh yes..Nice Harvest comeing your way:lama:

Oh I can't wait to see the final bud shots. You will have a lot of good pictures to choose from for the BPOTM in October :-D

Thank you very much, Risky. Can't wait either.

It's fun taking photos.

DSC00924.JPG

You should show us a few more photos yourself. I'm waiting to the grand finale

:D

The sc is going down tonight. Day 60 i think, 10 daus flush. I hope it will do. I took a bud last wednesday and smoked it during the weekend. It was very good indeed. Airy and perhaps not thee strongest weed i've had, but very very good taste despite no cure and alost no cieling which is nice in cntrast to the mediocre hasch i've been smoking lately.

And own she went. Looks more than it is, i'm pretty sure it's gonna shrink a lot when it dies. But still a fair amount of top notch, and above all, homegrown weed. RH has gone down a lot the last couple of weeks, so i think it will be ready for the jars in 3-4 days or so.

DSC00927.JPG

Wow nice... I'm pretty high tonight myself... I was at a moving in party, and brought some OD homegrown, and it was quite ok

KK you should try bagging the weed first in brown paper bags. I've had really good results with that.

Good idea, my testbud was very dry in just 3 days. It should take 5-7 days before they go in the jars. The paperbag should slow it down a bit even though it's white.

I was going to watercure two buds but i chickened out. Will try it with the ppp since it will yield the most ( at least that's what i think).

I put the buds on a scale after 24 hours of drying. It's only 84 grams, told you it was airy. Final weight should be around 25 grams i suppose.

DSC00935.JPG

DSC00937.JPG

Might be airy buds, but you will only need 0.5 gram to get seriously wasted from those buds. They look like superior quality. How to you watercure buds?

The only thing there is with a white paper bag is that they sometimes use chemicals to bleach the paper. But I don't think it really harms the buds in any way. I sometimes switch between jar and bag for a weeks time, because when you get it in the jar, it tend to get a bit moist again.

When you harvest the buds you put them in water. Change the water once a day for one week, then dry. Finished.

This is how it's done, more or less. When you put it in water, the water draws stuff from the plant, nutes, chlorofyll etc. Gets rid of the nasties faster then an aircure. But the weight is also smaller then when you aircure, which makes you think the weed is stronger since all of the thc is preserved. Taste is reduced a bit.

Most people, myself icluded, thinks this is insane when they hear about it. But i never heard anyone doing this the right way say it is not good. Not all favour it over an aircire, but noone puts it down. But i must read up a bit before trying.

My buds lost aroung 30 grams of water today. Now the buds are 56 grams...

DSC00940.JPG

Latest posts

Back