bubblicious, my first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, i just got caught up on your journal..you learned a bunch this grow. Good for you.
I use rebar and plastic ties to tie up for support.
Your plant looks very nice. I know you will enjoy your harvest.
You did a great job getting rid of the nanners quickly..
Keep it up Iams...your a grower, i can tell.
Merry Christmas.

Iams said:
1. Don't waste the energy on bag seeds. It may work, but start with good seed stock if ya can. No matter how much you like the bud it came from, it will probably hermie. (100% at this point for me.)

2. Feed on a schedule.

3. Keep a well written calender for reference.

4. Relax. It will grow, even if I don't look at it.

5 . Ask questions and read till you find a similar grows that is like yours and learn from them.

6. Still learning...

Rules we all could use. I like your tie up. I tie mine w/ fishing line and screw in hooks from the ceiling. its ugly too but it works.

Feeding day with some pics.

12-28 rez.jpg 12-28 rez2.jpg

Getting closer to that special day!

:hubba: :icon_smile: :bong2:

yeah, looks amazing. hope she smokes as good as she looks

Very nice indeed. Okay, now that you are tuned in, you need to fill that tent up :) -- you are doing great, Iams. Congratulations on a successful grow. That plant looks real tasty. You have learned a lot, and it will only get better. I'm impressed.

Peace

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. She is looking and smelling good!

From what I have read the plant consumes its fan leaves close to the end so that is what I'm seeing, right?

frst2.jpg

A close up of one of the buds.

frst1.jpg

She's going thru 1 gal. of water with nutes every 3 days now.

Rh in tent is below 50% at 76 degrees.

day 56 of 12/12.

Nirvana says 56-70 day flower.

:icon_smile:

yeah, she is finishing alright. now its up to you when u wanna chop her. just keep checking the trichomes till they are the ratios u want. then give it a nice karate chop.

Watering day close up.

1-09-13 rez.jpg

Being colorblind and looking for amber with a green background is next to impossible. To me they are both brown. Is this pic good enough to see cloudy to amber percentage? I see plenty of cloudy, my dw with the 30x loop says she sees a little amber at the edge of the buds or suger leaf blades. I don't but am not suprised at that.

What do you see? if ya can.

:ciao:

Congrats on the BPOTM honor..looks like you have some more in the near future...Great garden my friend

take care and be safe

It is impossible to see the color of the trichs without magnification, so no matter how beautiful that picture is, we cannot tell you if she is ready. However, when they get that close, you just might want to take a test bud and see how she smokes. Absolutely beautiful plant!

Thank you 4u2.

THG, I think I will trust dw on what she sees thru the scope for another few days or so. I trust her eyes for what to wear for more formal occasions.:D

though a test may soon be in order.:hubba:

Besides, I did not subject her to all the close up trich pics/archives for nothing. She knows what to look for. I guess my ichy clipper fingers are doing the talking.

Thank you again for your time.

Been trying different camera settings before lights out.

1-9-2013b 004.JPG rez3.jpg

rez1.jpgrez2.jpg

Got some more close ups just to round out my pics of the girl before the chop.

You never forget your first!:holysheep:

That plant is beautiful man, I'm seeing some pockets of Amber trichs in those last pics.

as first grows go, this lady is damn impressive.

It does look very nice. I would guess it is 70% cloudy. I didn't see any amber, but Iron did, so your getting close...Congrats.

Thank you Iron.

Rose, Thanks for the percenage report. I wasn't sure what to call it.

iams, i have to say im so impressed with your first grow. i wish mine went as smoothly and as well as yours did. and congratz on the bpotm, I VOTED FOR YOU

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back