Speed Queen from Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

This is the first of 2 Speed Queen's I have. No popcorn buds on this girl. The buds are also extremely dense. Not bad for a little girl that never got over 26" tall and only had 7 branches.

mp 10-21 013 (2).jpg

mp 10-21 011 (2).jpg

:clap: .....:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Looks like your gonna be a lucky boy for a little while! Congrats. Any idea on yield dry?

Very nice buds. You are going to be happy with them. I smoked about a quarter ounce of it last night. It is a nice creative high.

kasgrow said:
Very nice buds. You are going to be happy with them. I smoked about a quarter ounce of it last night. It is a nice creative high.

LOL--I hope that I won't be able to smoke a 1/4 oz in an evening. I have got it curing right now. The second SQ is almost ready for the chop-chop. That creative high is part of the reason that I chose SQ.

Speed Queen is a nice strain that is a great yielder. It can get larger with more veg time but it takes a while and she don't stretch much.

You done her right and she looks great. The buds dry well and don't lose as much mass as you would think considering how dense she normally gets. I hope you enjoy her, it's a very decent high that lasts a while.

I can't wait till mike and jasmine get back going again so i can enjoy some of their other strains.You won't be going through a quarter an evening. It's a long lasting stone ya down kinda smoke, but is functional.

nices buds hemp goddess.. man wish i had some of that im running out of my homegrown and going to have to buy some, or start smokeing that roach collection mhmmm tasty haha. keep it up, peace.

So Hemp. tell me. was this a flour veg, and the 300w Hps that grew this? if not what did you do?

city said:
So Hemp. tell me. was this a flour veg, and the 300w Hps that grew this? if not what did you do?

This was a fluoro veg a 4' 4 tube T5, but this was the last girl in my flowering room, under my 1000W HPS. I am wanting to do some "remodeling" to my flowering closet, so have not replaced the plants as I harvested--I normally do a perpetual harvest, starting a new plant every 10 days or so.

I almost lost these girls. I was gone for a week the end of Aug and they ran out of water. I trimmed all the branches that looked really dead. I had 7 wilty looking branches left on one of the girls--8 on the other. So, I am really happy that they even survived. The first one, 26" tall with 7 branches, yeilded a little over 3 ozs. The second one is larger, but still drying, so don't know what she will yield yet.

The 300W grow, a Satori scrog, is still going in a smaller closet (that I normally use for vegging). It was vegged under the T5 also. I think the Satori is still about 4 weeks out.

Latest posts

Back