Spider Mites!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickle

Reaction score
I checked on my baby today and she has spider mites!! Shes 4 weeks into flowering so I'm concerned about my options? I've seen some stuff at home depot for spider mites, but can I use something like this while she's flowering? I came across a thread that suggested using Dameacous Earth to get rid of them? Anyone have any luck with this?

Never had mites into flowering but if you look below you will see many related threads on this subject, while waiting for someone to answer your question

I decided to go with the 3 to 1 water to alcohol spray. I sprayed her down and it looks like it worked for now. I'm almost positive I brought the mites in from outside. She was outside for a month. I think it took me so long to actually see them because i have a led grow light with the blue and red lights. **** looks wierd under it. But in any case I hope my baby can pull through.

Good Luck Man,I just lost my entire flower crop to spider mites,super skunk with a 45 day flower,by the time I relized what I had well.....I came home from work and from 1 day to the next they where covered in web it seems almost over nite.They where 1 week from harvest when I sacrificed them all,30 plants.

Watch Her Closely,

ozman

I found this spray at home depot for spider mites. Its says its ok to use on edible plants up to a day before harvesting. Sulphur based. mSmells a little funny, but it seemed to do the trick. Spider mites are gone. I'm gonna spray again in 3 day in case any eggs hatch.:)

what did the directions say on bottle? what was the name of product?

I would be interested in finding out what this is too. Also can anyone input of how to rid them in a grow room indoors? I stated in outdoor grows forum regarding I wish to start a grow room in my spare bedroom this upcoming winter but in the past I was infested with mites anywhere I grew indoors. Can mites come from the soil? Pots? and how do I rid myself indoors prior to growing?

Would someone please post a picture of these spider-mites.

google.com/spider mites :hitchair:

Well when I found mine I used a indoor fogger made by raid set the bomb off,sealed the door shut and let it sit 48 hours,everything died,mite wise.
There is more than 1 method to get rid of them......
Good Luck,

I have never seen evidence of spidermites in soil. Diamat. soil is like little flakes of glass and when insects crawl thru soil with Diamat. it cuts them up.
Dont think it works with mites tho. "That Stuff Plant Wash" is clean and it works.

Keep a vigilant eye out. I have NEVER seen spider mites eradicated with 1 or 2 treatments...

I think this might be what you guys were tlaking about. I tried to post this a couple days ago but have had problems uploading pics to computer.
I used this stuff last year on my mites and it worked very well. About to have to use it again I think, but it is supposedly safe and covers a full range of things. You can find it at wallworld and home D.
safe for up to day of harvest application though that seems kinda ridiculous to do if you ask me.

009.JPG

010.JPG

blue'.. according to the ingredients.. that is nothing but neem oil extract. (less than 1% at that) 99% inactive ingredients.
While neem does/will suffocate the living mites, it doesn't render the eggs unable to produce, and it adds a nasty taste to your product... IME

Latest posts

Back