Spidermites throught grow cycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CO_Med_Patient1976

Reaction score
what is reccommended for Spidermite control in Clone, Veg and Flowering (last 4-6 weeks). I have a constant problem with them, I grow in Waterfarm like grow containers. Hydro.

Thanks,

Brett

if you want to go organic, break up the tobacco from a pack of cigarrettes marlboro reds seem to work the best, into a gallon of water. let set overnite strain into spray bottle then spray your plant with the tobacco water including the under side of the leaves. you can also buy non organic at wal-mart that works real well for spider mites but you shouldnt use this stuff if you are fixing to harvest it needs at least 30 days to go bye bye from the plant

a nice organic spray that doesnt put anyone other chems. on your plants is neem oil its 11 dollars at home depot or lowes and well worth it killin all bugs fast.

i seen on here somewhere about a bug spray for vegatibles that works good just do a search for spider mites you'll find it

Latest posts

Back