Spirits in my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
I don't know for sure if its a ghost or just a pile of stuff that has been piled up like this but i know for sure it spooked the sheet out of me when i went to check on the little one last night. I seen this in the door way to their room when i had heard the baby over the monitor. It freaked me out a bit, at least enough that i had to snap a pic before i went in, and didn't sleep the rest of the night looking for it to disappear.

IMG_1153.JPG

Dubbaman said:
I don't know for sure if its a ghost or just a pile of stuff that has been piled up like this but i know for sure it spooked the sheet out of me when i went to check on the little one last night. I seen this in the door way to their room when i had heard the baby over the monitor. It freaked me out a bit, at least enough that i had to snap a pic before i went in, and didn't sleep the rest of the night looking for it to disappear.

No worries, that's Hick :). He's probably after your satori.

As a licensed paranormal investigator (perhaps you've seen my shows on TV), I have encountered these types of manifestations on numerous occassions. We call it a free floating, gaseous poltergeist. Appears to be a real nasty one too.

However, before I can make an accurate assessment of the potential damage this particular entity may inflict and the proper eradication procedure, I need to ask a few questions:

HOW HIGH WERE YOU?????????

Cool pic though Dubba.

wow, thats freaky. a bunch of weird stuff happens at my house also, noieses, doors closing by their selfs. i have an old smoking friend (rip) i think he comes to check out my grow now and again.

Looks like you you may have a junky (sunken jawline ) waiting to pop some pills i'd be lockin up my med cabinet ..or movin on out ! Sleep well my freind ! Peace to you ...and the freak ! Maybe even sit back and watch a few episodes of Poltergiest over and over ...and over ! That should help !

ArtVandolay said:
No worries, that's Hick :). He's probably after your satori.
:rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
Did you scream?
No i didnt but i did jump.

BBFan said:
HOW HIGH WERE YOU?????????

Cool pic though Dubba.
No i hadnt been up for about 4 hours so i wasnt high ;) and thanks on the cool pic.

UKgirl420 said:
:shocked: id have been out of the door and up the street before u could say boo ,,
freaky pic
It was close to that but i couldnt leave with out the kids and wife :D
PencilHead said:
I have a piece of toast with that same picture on it. Sold it on E-Bay for like a gazillion dollars.
Think i can get that for this :rofl:
mekingford said:
That's an awsome photo.
Tonight set up a video AND voice recorder aimed at that spot, smoke the same stuff, and fill us in tommorrow.
I already found out what it was but that would have been an idea my camcorder has night vision on it :rofl:
astrobud said:
wow, thats freaky. a bunch of weird stuff happens at my house also, noieses, doors closing by their selfs. i have an old smoking friend (rip) i think he comes to check out my grow now and again.
we get that here too most of the time i try to say its just the old metal awnings that are out there but who really knows.
The Effen Gee said:
"It" prolly just wanted a big, wet kiss.
you can give it one ;)
purplephazes said:
Looks like you you may have a junky (sunken jawline ) waiting to pop some pills i'd be lockin up my med cabinet ..or movin on out ! Sleep well my freind ! Peace to you ...and the freak ! Maybe even sit back and watch a few episodes of Poltergiest over and over ...and over ! That should help !
Maybe a pill popper but they wont find any of that here. Ahhhh Poltergiest great flick but cant watch taht stuff with the kids or ill never sleep and start seeing lots of things that arnt there:D

UKgirl420 said:
:shocked: id have been out of the door and up the street before u could say boo ,,
freaky pic

Huh. Do you always carry a camera with you when you go to check on the baby? Or did you see the ghost, run back for the cam and it was still there?

Either way...pretty freaky. Kind of looks like Gene Simmons.

Id move, if I saw that in my house, no ****.

Lass

LassChance said:
Huh. Do you always carry a camera with you when you go to check on the baby? Or did you see the ghost, run back for the cam and it was still there?

Either way...pretty freaky. Kind of looks like Gene Simmons.

Id move, if I saw that in my house, no ****.

Lass

No it just happened to be out where the wife left it after using it earlier last night. I looked over at the door when i jumped and seen that the camera was sitting there on the entrainment center and bang i grabbed it to snap a couple pics.

One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line...

I hear noises in my house too, especially after eating Mexican food. One has to believe in phantoms for them to exist. My wife and I did have one legitimate paranormal experience once. But we wrote it off as 4th dimensional energy or something. Anyway, glad the boogie man went away when you did the housekeeping. It kinda looked like Andy Warhol or Keith Richards or some other artsy white dude.

Latest posts

Back