SSHHHhhhh, Tell No One !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Hello my Friends,

I'm getting ready to harvest my 3rd lady who turned out to be Kush. She is showing 60% cloudy, 20% clear, and 20% Amber. However I thought that you guys might like a quick look at my happiness
. :hubba:

This is all three ladies still slowly developing those buds. I have no pests, and they are always very thirsty. I'm hoping that the first of my gals keeps doing well, as she is the most sensitive. She is going so well.

1. I have one White/Widow
2. one Blue/Mystic
3. and one Kush

In the pic of all of them the order is up front is the B/M, back left is the W/W, and back right is the Kush.
Grow1A.jpg

Grow1A.jpgGrow1B.jpgGrow1C.jpg

Grow1D.jpgGrow1E.jpgGrow1F.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Grow1A.jpg

Grow1B.jpg

Grow1C.jpg

Grow1D.jpg

Grow1E.jpg

Grow1F.jpg

White widow, lovingly grown by the King....yummm:)

Ok smoke out at the kings house! nice brudda!

makes my mouth water...hmmmm cannot wait to see more flowers than my autos..lol. nothing like the real size plants with huge buds...and they say size doesnt matter lol...that bottom pic is out of control what a monster!!

Yo Ho MindzEye,

That is a gift type Kush, so cannot be certain, but it would seem that it has all the characteristics of Hindu Kush. I have no self control, Ha-Ha had to have a taste of it and it is very uppy two hit smoke with just a good hint of creeper. Can't wait to taste each of the others. By the way those pics don't really do the buds justice, I just rushed the shots cause of the timer, Hope to grab some trimmed up bud pics soon.

smoke in peace

I am wanting a blue mystic so much...lol such a whiner.

Lookin good KK. When are you gonna give them the chop?

Hey there gmo,

I just finished. I wish I could describe the feeling in me when I am walking towards the box to do, you know what :shocked:

I will say that the beautiful perfume that emanates from her is so intoxicating. I always manage to get so messed up with sticky that....... maybe we won't go there. LOL:rofl:

I'll grab a few pics of them trimmed up, and ready to hang.

smoke in peace

KK bro, nicely done! And the buds are so FAT! Is that some side lighting you got going on in that last pic? Very nice! Always like reading what you got to say. You have such a nice mellow flow with words man. Congrats on your Holiday harvest. Those should be just about perfect right in time to make this season a stoney one indeed:D

Hey nvthis,

Thanks Heaps, yeppers that is side lighting. I had six 4' foot growtubes in the box mounted vertically, but I will be taking them out as I have been reading up on rather this is a good idea or not.

The plants seemed to love it , but the question is do the lights run correctly when suspended like that, and the answer is, "NO" it is dangerous according to the light manufacturer.

The deal is, that the inner coating, tends to accumulate towards the down end of the tube. this can cause over-heating, shorting, and failure of the ballast as well.

I also had a 90 watt tri-band LED in there, but I am going to go back to hanging tubes with the LED's for the veg, and I will stick to the 400 Watt HPS. Coarse if the vote should go our way then I will go a bit grander you know ? maybe...

smoke in peace

Sounds like you got away with it though, and looks like the buds appreciated it as well;)

This may sound strange and y'all may think I am a little weird, but man, for some reason I just love it when mods grow 'n' show!:D

I dunno, maybe it's good for the troops? Who's to say? But it's bloody cool in my book:cool:

Good show KK. Thanks for sharing with us!

Hey King, Man I love checking out your plant pics.;) Lots a Green Mojo for the future ladies in your life.:D

Well hey there friends,

I did chop last night. I grabbed the third lady, the Kush.
I am still flowering my W/W, and The Blue/Mystic. They both obviously have more room to get light in there down low.
I did a quick trim late last night, and as always now my place has a new stronger smell of perfume. Got to be careful with the odors ya know ?

I also went out to my box this early a.m. and watered them both with 3/4 of a gallon each. Near one hour later I went back out there to snag some pics, and man am I glad that I did. My W/W had it's largest bud stalk laying completely over on it's side. Oh my gosh, I went to work fast stringing her up near straight, and let my fingers assess the damage. I felt that the stalk had no more than a crease in her like a hard pinch, but no breaks, so I am hoping that she will recover from the bit of crushing and cellular damage. Sheeeesh, it never does go all that smooth does it ?
Here are some of the pics I said that I would post, I hope you like them as much as they trip my trigger. W/W is on the left, B/M is on the right, ignore the string please, I'm sure that you all understand why it is there.

Grow 3B.JPGGrow 3D.JPGGrow 3E.JPG
Grow 3H.JPGGrow 3F.JPG
Grow 3C.JPGGrow 3G.JPGGrow 3J.JPG
Grow 3I.JPG

MMMMMmmmm Good

smoke in peace
kingkahuuna:cool:

Grow 3B.JPG

Grow 3C.JPG

Grow 3D.JPG

Grow 3E.JPG

Grow 3G.JPG

Grow 3J.JPG

Grow 3H.JPG

Grow 3F.JPG

Grow 3I.JPG

Hey there Growdude,

Thanks, machismo gracious, Domo Arigato, Kam sa hamida, right on, and too cool. Glad you like them. I am trying to get into hydro, but maybe after the holidays. Yours were looking just too good to be real too. Looks to me like we are both going to have a merry-merry time for the holidays. Hee-Hee, it's going to be so good, just can't wait.

thanks again

smoke in peace

Congrats KK! I can feel your happiness. It feels good, doesn't it?

That's a thought,

However there is that thing about going real quite, and telling no-one. I am satisfied with the level of security that I enjoy right now. I'm also a strong advocate of the government getting it's collective noses out of my business, so I am rather out spoken about it. What can they take from me ? my life, LOL there's a good joke huh ?

You ever run the two words, "the", and "IRS" together ? try it sometime.
Anyways I like looking at all the success stories, as well as the gardens that don't do so well as that is how we all learn.
Maybe the rest of the mods will show off their grows, if they got any running right now. That turn in the weather you know.

smoke in peace

NICE BUDS KK
I have a question about side lighting, have you ever tried side lighting with CFL's or know of anybody that has tried them? I was thinking about adding some to my grow.
Thanks for the show!!!
Peace MBT

Awesome job. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Latest posts

Back