SSHHHhhhh, Tell No One !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet KK
Great Job, Thanks For Sharring This With Us!!!
First dumb question, did your U/K strain plant that you were having problems with at about week 5, turn out to be your Kush Plant? I was wondering if you did anything to that seemed to help her (spraying with epson salt, etc, etc,) or if you ever figured out what the problem was?
Also, I think that you mention somwhere that your WW went to 10 weeks? Is that correct? If so, do you know what seed breader your seeds came from?

Man you got some nice fat ones off that Widow......great harvest!!! I bet Christmas at your house is going to be a bong...opps I ment bomb.

So I just got lost in your journal....again and I think you said that your seeds came from Nirvana?
Anyway I'm stoned.

Great Harvest, Great Journal, Nice Big Buds, Great help and info for all us newbies to learn from. Nice buds......did I mention NICE BUDS!!! LOL
Peace MBT

The pleasure of serving our own harvest to friends is really priceless.. I'm never cheap with my weed, so that's why I always run out :D

Latest posts

Back