Starting Late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
I managed to aquire a large amount of seeds recently and I was wondering what effects on the final yield would starting my crop in mid june have.

Smaller plants and smaller harvests, but you say you have lots of seeds, lots of seeds = lots of plants = a large end weight of buds when added all together, if your going to do it, do it now ;)

Like Hippy said your yield will suffer because your plants wont get as big but you still can put some out IMO. ;)

I have some seeds on the way to me and im going to pop a couple and let them do their thing, yes I know its late, im interested to see what happens plus the different strain is going to give me some new flavours ;)

:ciao:Last year my friend put out 3 clones about a foot tall in late June and yield 8 0z ... :watchplant::hubba:

Sounds cool, Im planning on letting it grow wild back in this clearing I found so I don't have to tend a bunch of plants every year, so I hope it works out good. thanks guys

Latest posts

Back