Starting My Drip System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello thanks for your reply ben its nice smokeing my own grow. It is very rewarding. Im just glad all the money I am saving.

Thanks
SALT

congratulations saltrock, how was your first high of this stuff? did i miss the blow by blow? i'll never forget my first, which was a couple months ago now, and now i'm playing the waiting game... now it's time for more, right? :D

what's next?

Hey thanks for stopping in Loveit. well my high was great, and yes you did miss blo for blo it was great. Hope your grow will go well, in fact i know you will do good. Just have to check in with us more often. Drip is the way to go.

Thanks
SALT

Hello Growers,

Here is an update.

Pics 1,2, are my two plants that have been in bloom for 37 days.

pic 3 is a close up of the top.

Pics 4,5,6,and 7 are of my two plants that have been in bloom for 24 days.

Pics 4 and 5 are of the same plant.

Pic 6 is the second plant behind that big one so just got a top shot of its two tops.

Pic 7 is just a close up of the top

Any questions comment welcome.

Thanks
SALT

hydro room 070.jpg

hydro room 060.jpg

hydro room 088.jpg

hydro room 058.jpg

hydro room 083.jpg

hydro room 077.jpg

hydro room 098.jpg

Thanks for stopping by jjsunderground. I just cant wait to try my first hydro harvest. Hope things go well for you.

Thanks
SALT

Thanks storz for your reply, looks like the only thing we are missing is some Co2 then our babies would be off the hook. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks
SALT

SALTROCK said:
Thanks storz for your reply, looks like the only thing we are missing is some Co2 then our babies would be off the hook. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks
SALT

You dont need any co2 them babys look sweet!

Hey growdude thanks for stopping in. I know I dont need it but I heard it makes your bud a little bit fatter and denser. I also dont want to use it inproper and waste it going out of my room. But Ill put up pics later for you all. Any comment or questions are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

Wow mang them ladies are packing it on and looking great. :aok: I bet your counting the days down to harvest just like we all do. :hubba: Your doing one hell of a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Thanks T-BRO-G,

Glad you stopped by to see my grow. Yeah harvest is coming soon I cant wait. I am pleased with the drip/RW simple method very low maintenance. Now I just need a bigger growroom lol.

Thanks
SALT

Hello growers,

Just some pics for you all.

Pics 1-5 are of my two plants that are in 42 days of bloom.

Pics 6-9 are of my huge plant and it is in its 29th day of bloom.

Pics 10 and 11 are of the other plant that is in 29 days of bloom behind the big one.

Pic 12 is of my veg room 3 moms on the left, right is the sour apple that I havent sexed yet then the 2 small plants on the bottom are of my next set of plant that I am going to bud.

Any comment or questions are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

hydro room 135.jpg

hydro room 152.jpg

hydro room 123.jpg

hydro room 124.jpg

hydro room 134.jpg

hydro room 153.jpg

hydro room 129.jpg

hydro room 143.jpg

hydro room 145.jpg

hydro room 125.jpg

hydro room 126.jpg

hydro room 138.jpg

Hey guys thanks for stopping by and checking it out. Its always good to see you guys.

Thanks
SALT

Amazing grow saltrock. Looks like you will be smoking some good stuff for awhile.

Latest posts

Back