State sentences man for stealing medical MMJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherrwood

Reaction score
So we all know the GOLDEN rule, tell NO ONE.

Sometimes though, family and those close to you that visit your home often will fiqure it out, and this isn't so troublesome if your growing legally and you trust your relatives and friends.

About 6 months ago my daughters boyfriend stopped by with her and my grand daughter, unexpected, I was trimming my harvested plants in another room but the smell was not one to be covered up within seconds to let them in.

At any rate, them knowing I have my Medical card already they came in and smelled it, I stated I was harvesting and let it go at that.
He, my daughters boyfriend, father of my grand daughter, asked me about some to sell and for him, I expressed to him I dont do that and he should concentrate on looking for a job rather than selling or smoking MMJ.

They left and the following day I went out of town, my MMJ drying, hanging in a bedroom not in current use.
Apparently my daughter asked my wife to babysit that same day and she told her no because she was working til x time that night and she asked if I could, my wife told her I was out of State and won't be home til x time that night.

Upon my wife's return she found the door kicked in and my hanging plants and a jar of dry weed gone.
Long story short, upon my return My neighbor alerted me he saw my daughters boyfriend leaving my house with a back pack and they even exchanged hello's.

I went to his house and he admitted it, gave back my stuff and...................................
Let's just say I was arrested later that night, after I called the police and alerted them of what happened. :)

I left his house with my stuff and went home and called the police, they arrested me and and him.

Over the past few months the D.A. Did not want to pursue charges due to it being marijuana and finally after threatening to sue them and explaining that the dispencery here charges STATE TAX! They agreed and gave him 7 days in jail, which he accepted.

The bad news is this ***** is my grand daughters father and will always be around! just not at my house as I have a no trespass on him.

Oh, my charge was reduced to a class E misdemeanor due to circumstance and I plead no contest and paid $300, well worth it.

Good story. Shame in some of the events that occurred and continuations of things to come..

I would have done it a little different,like beat his *** in his living room got my stash and told him next time it gets worse....never get Johny involved.....thats how we do it in my neigborhood:smoke1:

What a POS.

Here it is the heroin and scrip junkies doing that sort of thing

Sherrwood, ya got me curious. If you've got a medical card, what were the charges the brought against you?

After I went inside his house ( i didnt knock, just walked in ) I saw my jar of weed n the drying stalks he stole.

I didnt say a single word, I bloody his face, broke his nose, and threw him across the room and he fell into the window n broke it n got all cut up, he spent the night in the hospital handcuffed to a hospital bed.

It is what it is, if you choose to steal from me you gonna get what's coming to you.

I was originally charged with felony assault,it was then dropped to the lowest class E misdemeanor and I plead no contest n paid $300 fine.

Sounds like fun at twice the price! If he's smart enough to learn his lesson, you might have saved his life in the future. Some people take things like that a lot more seriously.

Bet that puppy was surprised when he found out the old dog's still got teeth!

Lol, i'm not mean spirited or in Any way tough, it was the principal of the matter.
I sat and stewed for 3 1/2 hours at the local pub until I just decided to act.

He is 4 inches taller, 35 lbs. heavier and 21 years younger, didnt help him much, I didnt even have a scratch, nick or bump.

Right is right.

i didnt say a single word, i bloody his face, broke his nose, and threw him across the room and he fell into the window n broke it n got all cut up, he spent the night in the hospital handcuffed to a hospital bed

amen brother!!! The young people these days think they can get away with anything!!

What a piece of S@! T!!!

Nothing worse than a liar, but a THIEF!

I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. I can't believe they let that crook go on 7 days. Rediculous.

It's not the stolen pot, it's not the broken door frame, it's not the invasion of privacy.

It's the fact this mother ______ is the father of my grand daughter, has never worked and is now 21 years old, me and my wife buy diapers, wipes, food, clothes etc.

He steals from stores, his own family......but won't work.

In addition my G.D. Finger has been Swollen since I beat his ***, I think I fractured my finger.

I hate this *****with a passion! I think he hits my daughter but I can't prove it.

Excuse the laungage please :(

Last edited by a moderator:
1 reason i decided along time ago that im not having kids couldnt do it good that u got ur stuff back and will have some smoke :48:

Sherwood, i know your ticked, but please obey the no swearing rule.

It is really hard when the jerk is almost in the family...well he is, your granddaughters daddy. Glad you came out of it ok. The creep.

Latest posts

Back