stealth armoire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those buds look great , those C99 are very nice also. Which C99 is that?

By the looks of it your on the right track. I grew some Joey Weed C99 a few years ago and really liked it, but he is no more so I am trying to find a good replacement.

By the looks of it your on the right track. I grew some Joey Weed C99 a few years ago and really liked it, but he is no more so I am trying to find a good replacement.

Check out Mosca's C99... he has a couple versions I believe...

Whats the SL shortbus??

Looking real green and healthy shortbus... Green Mojo. ♫♫♫

Thank you Hamster, that sounds just like the Joey Weed C99 I grew which I really liked.

Thank you Hamster, that sounds just like the Joey Weed C99 I grew which I really liked.

I still got a couple joey weed packs of seed in my fridege........ wish I had his c99....... I got his ak/blueberry cross...... I'll have to peek into the fridge to remember what the other one is........ THG is a fan of joey's c99.

Nice work Shortbus.....:48:

I still got a couple joey weed packs of seed in my fridege........ wish I had his c99....... I got his ak/blueberry cross...... I'll have to peek into the fridge to remember what the other one is........ THG is a fan of joey's c99.

Nice work Shortbus.....:48:

Im gonna guess its Apollo 11 or 13... Joey was def working those...

Latest posts

Back