Sticky: Lights, darkness and flowering. What's the story? CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN ME ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
Hello Please can you tell me in simpiler terms what that means?(in the thread Sticky: Lights, darkness and flowering. What's the story?

I have had a problem with a hermaphrodite and the plant has seed set in the other 2 are doing ok no sign of seed set in my big one and nothing has appeared in the smaller one but it is immature compared to the other 2.
I am still going to see the next 2-3 weeks and get a free smoke from it, hopefully it will get us stoned still?
I have a grow tent now so all light will be kept inside would that vmake a difference?
Many thanks Paul:afroweed:

Not exactly sure what you are asking partner.... Plants need 12 hours of light and 12 hours 100%, uninterrupted darkness. Plants can become hermaphroditic if the light cycle is disturbed enough.

Do you have any more details on your grow? If so, maybe we can see how your plants went hermi or it could also simply be the genetics. Are you growing bad seed?

Go back to the indoor growing forum index page, on the second thread down an intresting post has been submitted giving out the information which i am on about.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8937
read the thread and you will probably understand my question.
thanks for your reply
:48: Paul

I got my seeds from dutch passion(white widow) which by all accounts are good seeds. Where i think things went wrong is in the beginning they were in a make shift wardrobe leaking light everywhere, and i also under fed them early on and the signs were there for nitrate defficency. All that got sorted and they still on 1 plant turned hermi. They are bloomimng now take a look
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15130 .
Thanks for your time Paul

Latest posts

Back