Stinky Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

this is stinky. she was gifted as a clone from a good bud. we originally thought she was a SSH. i had my doubts throughout the grow i have just finished of a multi strain with 7 strains...i called my bro over the weekend and asked him to come take a look, since he gave me several clones that day...as soon as he walked in the house, he said "that smells like my stinky". then he saw her, and verified it as the one and only, stinky widow...

this is her at 10 weeks flower. the two on the sides of her is a re-veg white rhino, that was chopped last about 10 days ago...

the wee little ones are my next journal of dark kush, which will be joined by some s1 bubbas, and a few of a friends strains from last year...

the bud is bubba kush from the last grow...see the trichs on the book?:hubba: ...

101_4564.jpg

101_4609.jpg

101_4621.jpg

101_4687.jpg

101_4733.jpg

101_4734.jpg

pic 4 looks like a cross of bud and gold nugget to me! sparkly!

Nice brother! Love the stank dank! Lol, stank dank; i crack me up. Ooh i wanna see the dark kush! Gonna be an iteresting GJ.

if you like the dank stank, you should rub up on her once...:hubba: ...

i thought you was married bro?...:rofl:

Ya' know Irish I read the heading for this thread and thought my nieghbor lady across the street had joined our forum...LOL.
Are the three in the last pic soil grown? The one in the foreground looks especialy tasty.....
Another fine grow friend. Some people have skeletons in thier closets, you have a stnky widow....:hubba:
Take care .

hello good friends Cubby, and Art.:) . how are you's doing this lovely stoney evening?:rolleyes: ...lol...

this bubba is supposed to be one hitter quitter, but i'm telling myself i'm not that smart. so i'm really buzzed...

yes cubby, they are in soil. last pic is wr's reveg's on outside, and stinky , center at 10 weeks. i just checked the trichs, and turned out the lights. all cloudy/no amber...i think she has at least another 2, if not 3 weeks...never had one this size go over 9...time to push it to 1800.:hubba: ...

that widow loaded cubby? what you wait'in on man. cabin. cabin. cabin..lol...lol...

The evening is stoney, but not lovely, Irish :). It's 49 here and I'm not happy about it :cool: although the missus is enjoying it :hubba:. Those sure are pretty plants, Irish :hubba:

ArtVandolay said:
The evening is stoney, but not lovely, Irish :). It's 49 here and I'm not happy about it :cool: although the missus is enjoying it :hubba:. Those sure are pretty plants, Irish :hubba:

Oh Waah! Ya' big baby!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ArtVandolay again.

Nice Irish!

I'm with cubby, I was looking for a, well, he said it. :rofl:

Nice pics- thanks for sharing. Would one hit have been enough?

that shiney nugget spoke to me Irish....I'm supposed to load her in my bowl.
Freakin BEAUTIFUL man!

OMG Art, I just 49 too. It's weird eh?
Irish, they are beautiful, Bubba Kush is going to be my next grow if you have any pointers I would love to hear them.

finally. decided to chop at 11 weeks. been watching the trichs daily. they are 80 cloudy, 10 amber, 10 clear... she smells so good hanging. i get a whiff of occasional perfume/skunk drift on pass, from opposite ends of the trailer, and through 3 doors...good thing smell is not an issue at this time...

i already have it's space spoken for. i have 9 out of 10 dark kush at a few inches, and 3 wr's. 2 reveg, 1 clone...

here she is...

101_4824.jpg

101_4825.jpg

101_4908.jpg

101_4951.jpg

101_4992.jpg

101_5025.jpg

:eek: You were supposed to wait:rofl: Congrats on the harvest!

i did Chef. i waited right up to the point the trichs said, 'Go Time'...she is hanging near the wood burner now. can't wait to smoke her...

I didn't know what you were supposed to wait on, thats what you tell me.:p :D

IRISH said:
i did Chef. i waited right up to the point the trichs said, 'Go Time'...she is hanging near the wood burner now. can't wait to smoke her...

OOOOW from the "wood burner" to the "weed burner" what a pleasant trip.
Congrats bro.

Latest posts

Back