Stoner Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soto88

Reaction score
So thanks for all the people who welcomed me to the forums and answered questions about growing and such.I have many of these stories but I think my first time ever being stopped by police had to be the best.Im about 16 and all my friends are 18 and we are in southern cali at about 11:30.We just finished a blunt but the new roor needed to be broken in.So we pull out our stash and right as we open it about a couple of nice females walk by and ask if we were gonna smoke.I replied what ever gave u that idea and she replied bc the whole street smells like herb.Good enough answer +5 bucks a head, we invite them in but their is not enough room.No problem we will just remove the seat from the 213000 mile 91 jeep thats been on its last leg for the past two years.So we smoke some bomb and the girls decide that they would like a ride home for an extra 5 bucks so we start up the car and get going,at about half way down the street we see the lights,we're busted.Cop comes up asks us what we have been doing.My friend says smoking some reefer with these nice young ladies.The cop looks angry and tells the women to get out of the car.After having a few words with them they are told to leave the area,apparently.The cop walks up and asks so were u just going to leave the seat their next to that house?Weve been watching you since you parked there*cops laughing hysterically*...Before they let us go(after we got our chair) he said stoners like you guys make for good conversation when we arent catching real criminals.

Latest posts

Back