Stoplight LEDs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Was stopped a stop light and realized all the new stop lights are LEDs.
Gonna be reading up on them...they are bright.
Just random post...not gonna buy one or anything.
If I find some cool info on them...might post it up.

ya dude, im not sure...but i think i mentiond something about this awhile ago.
I noticed it one day too, and theres a factory near here, where they make stop lights, street lights, gas station light ect..ect..

Just don't get the bright idea and go steal one, or a few. =)

Vegs said:

Yeah I think the ladder in the middle of an intersection might draw some attention. :hitchair: :rofl:

jus wanted to know if they were any gd or not didnt need to be EDIT up the arse by a load of jumped up ur own arse nob heads oh look a red light better stop here.... laters M.P....

maverick said:
jus wanted to know if they were any gd or not didnt need to be EDIT up the arse by a load of jumped up ur own arse nob heads oh look a red light better stop here.... laters M.P....

enjoying that wake and bake are we? lmao...its all good

I saw a 3 watt led recently, much much brighter than the standard 1st generation led...at the time I got the lightbulb-overhead kinda-thing, thinking it might be a good source of artificial light for plants...

Yeah I think the ladder in the middle of an intersection might draw some attention.

You wouldn't have to steal the green ones, as they're useless for plant growth. I am cracking up just thinking about it. :p

Vegs said:

youd be amazed at what you can get away with man......[/SIZE]plus all the early growers stole there lights

pyroguy said:
youd be amazed at what you can get away with man......[/size]plus all the early growers stole there lights
Stealing is not cool, earn our own way and not harm others is what being an herb grower/toker means,

maverick said:

come on feller simmer down its all good. just smoke a doobie or somthin.

They are just trying to help you from wasting all that time draging a ladder down your street.:D

Latest posts

Back