Strain Experts Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackband1t

loligager
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has heard of a strain called "Weapon of Choice" ?

I have looked a little bit online for it, but most sites only have big names listed, and not much local stuff.

I am pretty (90%) sure this strain is local to southern Ohio, or the greater Ohio area, and possibly neighboring states since I am close to the border.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated, since this is some of the craziest stuff I have seen in a while. No kidding, packed half a bowl and i could lift the whole half O I bought with one sticky fingertip. Bag test ftw!:hubba:

Update: heres some pictures i just took:

IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

Never heard of it:confused: but it sure looks sweet

Hard to say my friend..so many people Name their stuff..But that looks like some good ****:bolt::bong:

will in jacksonville, FL when i used to live there, krippy was big to that area...it's a very orange'ish type of weed and is very potent i must say :hubba: i'm sure that's a type of weed just called something else....a lot of these strains are mixes that ppl just name instead of like "bb x diesel x papaya" they name it banana berry diesel :) i dunno but yep looks like good weeds...prolly pay 25 a gram street value. that's why you should definately hurry with a grow...it's expensive huh? !

Dewayne said:
will in jacksonville, FL when i used to live there, krippy was big to that area...it's a very orange'ish type of weed and is very potent i must say :hubba: i'm sure that's a type of weed just called something else....a lot of these strains are mixes that ppl just name instead of like "bb x diesel x papaya" they name it banana berry diesel :) i dunno but yep looks like good weeds...prolly pay 25 a gram street value. that's why you should definately hurry with a grow...it's expensive huh? !

yep picked up a half for 200 its definitely at least 60/eighth stuff where i'm at though

Poor name for weed anyway...not very 420 imo.
If the person that named it had half a brain it would have AK47 as mum or dad.
does not look like anything out of the ordinary ...red'aired ibrid.

Dex

Ive got to agree with the above comments, in a stoned moment someone picked a name out of thin air, the name you called it does not exist.

You could call it sweet heavens indica talisman, or sh!t for short.

Just a name where the true history of crossing has been lost.

As Dex says, seen 1 bud that looks like it, seen a thousand.

Looks purdy good to me though ;)

Dewayne said:

i am smoking some krippy now and yeah thats what they call it still down here not in J'ville closer to G'ville myself

Latest posts

Back