?? strain of clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulio

Reaction score
This is my first indoor grow. Im running a 400 watt hps light, soiless mix and nefarious fertilizer. its a clone thats just got started. when i got it it was shocked but has very slowly come good. got a question if someone can help. If i changed ligh to 12/12 and let it head up, at the end of cycle can i take clones from it or will it turn to male?? from shock or something?? And any other tips use can give me would be good thanks. dont know if pics load properly

nuh this is fucken bullshitr exceed download limit or something. if anyone is on the ball with this let me know

Na man you have to take clones while its still in veg you can get away with taking clones from a plant thats been in bud for a week or two but no ya cant take clones from a fully budding plant.As for the pics youll have to make them smaller in photoshop etc then it will upload

Save yourself the trouble... and just clone before budding.. cloning a budding plant is possible... but takes FOREVER.....

Cloning is definitely easier in veg than it is in flower. My last set of clones came from a 3 week flowering plant and it took em 10 days to root in soil/coco.

I would suggest that if the plant has enough foliage to take a couple cuts then do that and get em vegging. Also going to find yourself a good grow book at your local barnes and nobles will help you tremendously.

yeah thanks boys got it all worked out now.the reason why the clone was so slow to get started must have been cause it was taken from a half headed up plant. it had small buds on it to

22062007002.jpg

22062007003.jpg

22062007005.jpg

22062007004.jpg

22062007006.jpg

Latest posts

Back