strain selection help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am helping a friend with his first grow, and we are on the process of choosing a strain. He is looking for a mostly sativa, and we have found several potential strains, but with so many to choose from. I decided to turn to you all yet again for insight. We are looking for a mostly sativa, yet high yielding and preferably quick producing variety. Thus far we have discussed super lemon haze, which I have admired from a distance since I started growing a few years back, Durban poison which claims to be a 100% sativa strain, as well as pineapple express, and finally blue dream. If you have experience with growing and or smoking these strains, or have another sativa dominant strain you would recommend please feel free to post your experience. You all here at mp are always very knowledgeable and helpful. And I look forward to your input, thanks
-RUUFUUS

I grew Durban Poison for years.

Easy to grow, fast finisher, big yielder. Great buzz, about an 8

pcduck said:
I grew Durban Poison for years.

Easy to grow, fast finisher, big yielder. Great buzz, about an 8
Thanks for the input! Was it the dutch passion variety from attitude?
The reason I'm asking is because I got a bunk batch of beans from shortstuff seeds one time so I'm a bit gunshy as to trying new companies you see.

Was Dutch Passion but not from the 'tude

pcduck said:
Was Dutch Passion but not from the 'tude
Good enough for me, I just don't want to deal with the dissapointment of bunk beans again. If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase them from? Is attitude still held in high repute here at mp? I have been away for quite some time now so I am out of the loop you might say.

Latest posts

Back