Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh ok thanks man, got ya! wow i never knew.. does that make it difficult tending to your girls?

Hate to say this guys/gals i got busted. crazy ex called cops. yesterday went to jail, just got out. Ill tell ya l8r moor about the details.

ahh what the hell man that sux big time. i'm so sorry to hear that. How and why would she do that? is this the same bird that cut the ladies in half last time or am i thinkin of someone else?

whaaaaat the *BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP* your kidding me....................... =(
that sux bad bro.im so sorry to hear that..damn bro,they raided you?

Damn timmy, nobody deserves to get it like that. Keep ya head up bro.

Yeah so now my baby's are gone...Still waiting to hear from the 50 on what my situation is. They said just a mistaminer of marijuana possession.

hey timmy sorry to hear of your troubles-:holysheep: :hitchair:

keep your chin up and stay focused on what you are wanting.

christ thats a bummer timmy so near and yet so far.

id be gutted if it went pear shaped at that stage of a grow.

pkj

i guess its not as bad as it could be if theyre lettin you off with just a possession charge.i'd be payin a girl to do a # on that ex though.maybe im just an a-hole like that,but she wouldnt ever snitch on anybody ever again.dont cha just hate snitches.she just didnt wanna see you happy so she figured shed hit you where it hurts. what a *beep* i take it your definitly movin outta that spot now huh? did they bust down your door? keep ya head up bro,if you get off with just a possession charge,with a descent lawyer,you'll prolly just get probation and drops. keep ya head up bro.i got you in my prayors my friend.-peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i guess its not as bad as it could be if theyre lettin you off with just a possession charge.i'd be payin a girl to do a # on that ex though.maybe im just an a-hole like that,but she wouldnt ever snitch on anybody ever again.dont cha just hate snitches.she just didnt wanna see you happy so she figured shed hit you where it hurts. what a *beep* i take it your definitly movin outta that spot now huh? did they bust down your door? keep ya head up bro,if you get off with just a possession charge,with a descent lawyer,you'll prolly just get probation and drops. keep ya head up bro.i got you in my prayors my friend.-peace

You aren't crossing any lines...hey man if you break up with someone calling the cops on them is not cool at all. Many may remember my ex tried something similar...it's not cool, these are peoples lives. If you are upset you got dumped then f-off and leave it be, calling the cops and ruining someones life is sick and she should get her head rearranged, sorry I'm not violent but I never got this whole thing. Break up with me and I'll show him...bam 5+ years in jail to show your exboyfriend what? That you are a crazy psycho and he was right for dumping you, people like that have no concious, I have a strong hatred for a select few and your ex just made it to my list. Like I said what the hell is wrong with people? Whenever I get dumped or break up with someone I tend to just let it go, what is the point in letting crap like thi happen to poor timmy...what a ***** dude.

Also you are lucky, just possession is great count your blessings, well as much as you can. Good luck Timmy, you seem like a really nice guy BTW so I am here for you....but your ex needs to know what she did is WRONG, it's evil and it's just plain sick.

Hey Timmy- tough news my friend. Wishing you all the best.

Man that sucks bro... Carma is going to get her trust me. Man I feel for you losing your pine ladies bro I am truely sorry for you bro. You have a true Doctor grean thumb man.

sorry to hear the news timmy, try to keep smilin dude. i guess this means it really is till death do us part for me.(for some reason i feel i should make it clear...till natural death do us part)

wish i could send my beasty sis down there to handle your light work for ya.just whatever you do,if you have her butt kick,have it done while your in work so they cant say you did it.she can say you had somethin to do with it all she wants but without proof..shes S.O.L. so anyways,did the boys go through your computers also? when you get a sec,let us know whats goin on.you got a good size fan club here bro =) whether your growin or not. hope your doin alright bro,it sux being in trouble..i think the feeling of gettin busted is worst than any other feeling in the world besides death..anyways,holla back bro

Latest posts

Back