Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wow...shes Amazing

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
you get kinds for 40 a zip? r u *beep* kiddin me?!! but dang is that cheap.is it sensi?im tryin to imagaine what your kb thats 40 a zip would look like.is it like my midgrade up here or...?

Lets see if i can explain it better, we have whatever your lookin for here.
We have, but thing is i have dif hook up for each, have like 5 dro hook ups tho

A. Dirt - Mexican, brick weed, really seedy stemy, Herts my head like theres pressure on it, 25 an oz

B. Reggies - Green, seedy usually somewhat bricky but not all the time, Gets me high, 35 an oz. Get this usually if theres no KB

C. KB/Fire - Lime Green red hairs and somewhat crystally, still has seed's, Buds still somewhat compressed but not bricked. Good smoke and what im usually sittin on.;) 45-65 an oz. Depends on the demand

This is the part i dont quit get. i can get an oz of KB for 45-65 an oz or 110 for a Q But for an oz of Dro is 325-500.

D. Dro - We have difrent levels of dro. The highs are really crystally hit you in your face good smoke, about 25-30 a G depends. And the lows which are still good just not as pretty, for usually 15-25 a g.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
and 150 an eighth?!!! lol,i would *beep* slap somebody if they ever tryed chargin me that for 3 1/2 grams...you must have really wanted to toke...who would do you like that? i wouldnt pay that for the best green in the city.

Ya it was dry for like a month and i had just took my piss test for work and had gotton paid And was like F it. Rolled half of it into a Blunt wrap and got fadded.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
so anyways,i just seen the world forecast and you guys are still in the 100's,ill bet your toastin down there.your ac must be on non stop in your apt. to keep the temps down in your grow room.anyways,im bout to post this..LATER BRO

O ya bro, and its not just the dam heat its the freakin humidity. You walk outside and feels like youc bin sweatin for an hour. And yeah the last time i turned my ac off was a few months ago when it rane out of freon...

that recipe for success is obviously some good nutes..look how fat her buds are (and shes still got a couple more weeks to get even fatter)...youre still usin the recipe for success on her arent ya timmy? i wanna know how much them main colas are gonna weigh once you cure and dry em...i bet 50 that they weigh at least a 1/2 oz each...then again..maybe more.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
that recipe for success is obviously some good nutes..look how fat her buds are (and shes still got a couple more weeks to get even fatter)...youre still usin the recipe for success on her arent ya timmy? i wanna know how much them main colas are gonna weigh once you cure and dry em...i bet 50 that they weigh at least a 1/2 oz each...then again..maybe more.

Yeah but i don't go by there schedule. I water every other time with just 1 gallon of 5.8PH water + 8 tsp of Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp of Liquid silicon or silica blast. And when i feed i use 1 gallon 5.8PH water + 1 tbl BC bloom + 1 tbl BC Boost + 8 tsp Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp silica blast + 1 tsp of Awesome Blossoms + 1 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red + 2 tsp of MagiCal .... it all adds up to about 2.9 EC so i wouldn't sagest anyone else attempting this unless you know what your doing.. They are on Full throttle right now...

And i say each cola will be at least a 1/2oz i hope...

so what your payin 35-45 dollars for..im payin 100 a zip for up here...we call em middies up here,usually reggoes..if you can find em,are like 50-80 a zip.i see why my boy from az. gets green from there..them prices are wonderful...or at least for the midgrade/kb...them dro prices are kinda steep..theres people around here that try to charge more than 350 an O,but once you check em in and tell them your not gonna pay more than 350,they usually give in.im with you bro..thats why i usually smoke mids..maybe get good chrons once every couple weeks or so.usually just get some midgrades.i get very good midgrades for michigan though.i'll usually only get 1,sometimes 2 seeds from enough trees to roll a nice all the way filled up swisher cigarello.
i was gettin em for 90 an oz,but my boy said his man raised the prices a lil,so he had to also..but im not trippin...after all the droughts i've seen up here,im just happy to have a connect thats on alllll day evveryday,ya know what im sayin.plus he drives a couple hours away to get it.and he goes to the D to get it so hes really makin a risky trip..the D's (detroit) so hot man,he'll go over there a few times a month and bring back a couple pounds everytime..i sometimes wonder how he does it..i'd be so paranoid drivin with that much...but he does it =) but hes like 38 with 5 kids and no regular job so he kinda has to.and the job market sucks the big fat one up here,so he's stuck sellin until he can actually find a job that'll bring in enough money to support his fam.thats why i dont understand people that hate sellers..i know alot of people that wouldnt beable to survive up here if they didnt sell..our job market is just downright horrible.weed does more for employing people than our own gov. anyways, ill post this,its gettin kinda long huh =)

Crazy bro!! But yeah its so hot around here. Its not H-town its the surrounding city's that are the hard areas... But yeah bro, iv sold weed for years. But never to someone i didn't know. Everyone i sell to is a close friend or family. So i don't consider selling. I just get a q and when a buddy comes over hes just you got any and i say NP... I don't get the people on this forum hew get mad at those that sell. Most of the people that say they don't sell actually do. You sell to a friend your still selling....

so you pretty much go from 1/4-1/2-3/4-full strength..then you just slowly add a tbl or a teaspoon every feeding after....so 2.9 ec is about the strongest you wanna go then right? and what does the bottle say that MagiCal is? is it something like carbo load or...?:hubba:

Timmyjg6 said:
Yeah but i don't go by there schedule. I water every other time with just 1 gallon of 5.8PH water + 8 tsp of Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp of Liquid silicon or silica blast. And when i feed i use 1 gallon 5.8PH water + 1 tbl BC bloom + 1 tbl BC Boost + 8 tsp Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp silica blast + 1 tsp of Awesome Blossoms + 1 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red + 2 tsp of MagiCal .... it all adds up to about 2.9 EC so i wouldn't sagest anyone else attempting this unless you know what your doing.. They are on Full throttle right now...

And i say each cola will be at least a 1/2oz i hope...

exact same thing for me.i dont and would never deal with anybody i didnt know.theres too many snitches out these days.but yea,i dont see nothin wrong with helpin a friend or family member out..i dont tax my good friends or family members,but if its someone im cool with..but not on that level..ill make a few bucks off em just cuz i had to risk driving with it but i'd never rip anybody off.you know? but yea..some people in here act like anybody that sells is the devil or somethin.heck,i'd rather see my family and people go through me than to go through somebody else and possible deal with a rat or get ripped off.i dont know..its kinda like..if a friend of mine had some good green,i'd hope they'd sell me some if they had enough..if i have enough,i'll break them off.its just what good friends/fam does."do for me,ill do for you"
=) anyways,time to make these hellions of mine lunch. Corndogs and french fries!! thats how i roll =)

I might as well go threw the tear down of my
Nutrients. Here we go...... You guys are lucky im so fkn bord at work..

This is what she is getting fed.....

bcnutrients.gif

BC Grow, Bloom, Boost
B.C Hydroponic Nutrients are a power-packed trio for nurturing generous vegetative crops and extraordinary floral growth. B.C Boost, B.C Bloom and B.C Grow are complete, professionally formulated, highly concentrated fertilizing agents. Unlike other brands, which include micronutrients in only one part of the formula, both B.C Grow and B.C Bloom contain a full complement of micronutrients, which are bolstered by the added calcium and iron in B.C Boost.
B.C Hydroponic Nutrients bring a balance of nutrients in proper form, assuring matchless growth and maximum yield. As well, minimal pH drift is assured, eliminating the need for constant adjustments. Growers can also greatly reduce cleaning time and expenditure, as Technaflora’s B.C Hydroponic Nutrients allow only minimal salt build-up. This remarkable three-part fertilizer is easy to mix and control, with simple to follow mixing instructions printed on every label.
With B.C Hydroponic Nutrients there are no secrets and no guesswork is required to achieve exceptional hydroponic harvests.

tableboost.gif
tablebloom.gif

tablegrow.gif

Thrive Alive B-1

thrivealive.jpg

hrive Alive B-1 is a power packed preventative and restorative general-purpose plant tonic. Thrive Alive B-1 stimulates rapid and lush vegetative growth, and will ensure the success of floral crops by promoting profuse flowering during blossoming. Its professionally balanced formulation contains vitamins and nutrients, which are cultured in premium quality British Columbian sea kelp. Thrive Alive B-1 is safe and easy to use for both hydroponic and soil applications (1/2 tbsp/G; 2-3 ml/L), facilitating vigorous and healthy root development for both cuttings and established root systems, while protecting your plants from transplant-related shock. Thrive Alive B-1 can be used as a soil drench when taking cuttings, and in conjunction with Rootech Cloning Gel will quickly build viable root systems and initiate rapid stem and shoot growth. As a rejuvenator, Thrive Alive B-1 can be utilized prior to taking cuttings, ensuring healthy mother plants that will continue producing new shoots.
Thrive Alive B-1 is also an outstanding foliar application in the house and garden for promoting a plant’s full potential. When used weekly as a foliar spray throughout the vegetative cycle and into the first week of flowering, it nurtures a “green up” effect: keeping leaves strong and lush, while promoting cellular division at the internodes. Ideal for all types of gardening, Thrive Alive B-1 is an original Canadian formulation unequalled in quality, consistency and strength.

tablethrivegreen.gif
tablethrivered.gif

MagiCal

magical.jpg

MagiCal is a highly enriched formulated blend of Magnesium, Calcium and Iron, that promotes vigorous and healthy plant growth for both soil and soiless gardens.
Incorporated in your regular feeding program MagiCal increases flower bud absorption and improves the nutritional quality of plants while correcting nutrient related plant deficiencies such as grape stem rot, grass tetany, tip burn in lettuce, blackheart in celery, blossom end rot in tomato or watermelon and bitter pit in apple.
In addition to correcting nutrient deficiencies, MagiCal also accelerates protein syntheses, maintains high starch content in crops, improves the density of fruit and the production of essential oils, creates lush and greener foliage, and maintains a healthy root system.
Designed for universal application, and tested to work in conjunction with any premium brand of nutrients in our industry, MagiCal is for customers whose gardens require bolstered levels of Magnesium and/or Calcium. MagiCal is scientifically formulated to make extra Magnesium and Calcium readily available during vigorous plant development. These elements are highly essential and can often times be deficient in both soil and hydroponic systems.
Completely soluble and clear of any sediment, MagiCal will mix with ease into any solution providing an instantly available source of required nutrients.
tablemagical.gif

SugarDaddy

SugarDaddy.jpg

he unique combinations of ingredients in SugarDaddy are vital for all stages of plant growth and development. During the seedling stage SugarDaddy rapidly accelerates sprout growth and prepares plants for transplanting. During the vegetative stage SugarDaddy promotes strong plant structure which is a critical precursor to final yield success. Of maximum benefit during both transition and reproduction, SugarDaddy fosters healthy stage progression by limiting detrimental transition related stressors. Further, the lower nitrogen levels often found in flowering stage fertilizers are overcome by the use of SugarDaddy; as carbohydrate, protein, and fatty acid synthesis is achieved vigorous growth rates are maintained along with the production of essential oils and the aroma value of flower buds and fruits.
Compatible for use with all Technaflora products or premium quality soluble fertilizer. SugarDaddy is suitable for use in soil, soiless and hydroponic based gardening mediums.

tablesugardaddy.gif

Awesome Blossoms

awesomeblossoms.jpg

Awesome Blossoms is a scientifically blended superior flower stimulant designed to nurture prolific and bold blooms in all your flowering plants. This ultra-fertilizing tincture of super phosphates is formulated with macro and micro elements, stimulating dense, vigorous flowering. Awesome Blossoms fosters explosive flower growth, promoting heavier blooms at multiple budding sites.
Used at regular intervals throughout the flowering stage, Awesome Blossoms facilitates a crowning effect with new blossoms emerging from within existing flowers. An exceptional, concentrated liquid elixir, it also promotes robust, explosive essential oil production, maximizing overall crop weight, and amplifying aroma and flavour in all flowering and fruiting plants.
For use in both soil and soiless systems, Technaflora’s Awesome Blossoms can be applied from the watering can, or mixed directly into hydroponic reservoirs. An extraordinary product, regular application of Awesome Blossoms will see your plants achieve maximum flowering density and explosive essential oil production, with rich colour and a beautiful bouquet.
tableablossoms.gif

the lowest i got was 120 an ounce and it was brick and dry weed with seeds and ****.. i would love to find 70 an oz of kb

and lookin superb timmy keep it up :)

Silica Blast

silica-blast-lg.jpg
\
Derived from sodium silicate and potassium silicate, Silica Blast strengthens plant tissue helping plants flourish in adverse environmental conditions such as heat, drought, and frost. For use in container gardens or soilless hydrogardening applications.

Directions for Use:

To be used in conjunction with standard fertilizer or hydrogarden nutrient program.

For Container Gardens - Use 1 teaspoon Silica Blast per gallon of water (2.5 - 5 ml / 4 liters) every, or every other watering.

For Hydroponics - Mid size plants use 1/2 teaspoon per gallon (2.5 ml/4 liters). Mature plants use 1 teaspoon per gallon (5 ml / 4 liters). Apply to reservoir every 5 - 7 days. Adjust pH to 6.0. One teaspoon per gallon of Silica Blast (5 ml / 4 liters) per 4 liters (1 gallon) of water will achieve 105 ppm silicate.

Ingredients: Sodium Silicate and Potassium Silicate

Also contains non-plant food ingredients:
2% Silicon (Si)

N1XON&#8482 said:
the lowest i got was 120 an ounce and it was brick and dry weed with seeds and ****.. i would love to find 70 an oz of kb

and lookin superb timmy keep it up :)

Just thing is i live kinda close to the border. Thats why its so cheap. Its Mexican stuffff.

exactly,them true mexicans will do anything for a buck..theyre the best ones to deal with if your cool with em and can trust em...i think mexicos one of the few countrys that still looks up to a dollar.the bush admin. has got the value of our dollar down so much...heck,a euro's worth more than a dollar now.*beep* sad

looking amazing timmy! wow wish i could toke on some of those! Whats this about your wrist?

Latest posts

Back