Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great job Timmy! Looks to be some tasty tokin's when your finished. mmmm....

*** ffs they are awesome timmy 34 daze and you will deffo be in a daze when they are chopped and smoked man.

btw what size pots are they in.

looking sweet as man well done.

pkj

Ya i took a sample a couple days ago and dryed it out and just got done smoking it... WOW, this stuff is sooo good. Smoked a bowl with a couple buds and im soooo gone. The trics were 50/ cloudy 50/ clear...

Sorry but the only way for me to get on the net is walk a mile into my apt complex and find a wireless network to jump on with my laptop...

ohh,no ish..i forgot bout your net situation.what do you do then,just go to a public place w/ free web access?

Just walk around till i find a open connection. I am in Houston, dose not take long...

lol,so you just go find a spot to sit,and then just type away or what?
so hows h-town treatin ya? were u born and raised there? i have a good friend in casa grande,arizona..he says he gets some pretty good green from texas.

Yeah bro im sitting on an AC unit right now. Just got one bar but its working.. Just blazed a sweet and im hot as ****. But other than all that, im good. The weed down here is all over you can get anything from dirt "$25 an oz" all the way up to Dro "$350 an oz" depends on what you want...

lol,ill bet theres alot of dirt..your right by the mexico border..ill bet alot of that mexican dirt weed makes its way up. =) 25 an oz lol thats the kinda stuff that you try to avoid.i call that,"head ache weed" =)
what strains of good green can you get down there?

Theres so much dro its crazy but 25 a g and 65 a 1/8th eeeech pricey.

Shoreline...clone only strain straight outta H-Town I think....Solid, Solid Stuff right there. I grew sour diesel to try and mimic but it didn't compare. Good stuff though. mmmm I could ride my bike for hours high on shoreline....Anyone got a shorline clone to give me??

lol,no transactions allowed on the forums =)
but anyways, 25 for a gram..r u kidding me? 65 an eighth? lol,thats steeeeeep.we only pay 50 an eighth 20 a g up here.we usually get lemon skunk,trainwreck,hindu kush,purple haze, and alot of ak 47...but i've never payed more that 50 an eight..heck..no wonder why your growin.its either that,or get taxed..that kinda sux.i dont even like havin to pay 50..much less 65 for an eighth...just think of how much that strawberry cough would go 4 =)

O ya, thats all over the place around here. Actually at Christmas my buddy got a Q of it. So me, him, and a few others finished it in 3 days. nothing but sweets of that shoreline. Was a sketchy weekend. But no clone hookups for me. Maybe if i asked around but i don't want others to know i am growing so ill just stick with what iv got. So Prodigious Puff, what kind of bike you got??? I love driving high, over the weekend i got so high and cruised to Galviston.

Prodigious Puff said:
Shoreline...clone only strain straight outta H-Town I think....Solid, Solid Stuff right there. I grew sour diesel to try and mimic but it didn't compare. Good stuff though. mmmm I could ride my bike for hours high on shoreline....Anyone got a shorline clone to give me??

Yeah, i just sell to my buds for 15 a G all the way up. And thats a steal for H-Town. Iv paid 150 for an 1/8th before, but also have paid 20 for an 1/8th its just so up and down its crazy. Ill stick with my KB for 40 an Oz.. But was some whitewidow and nothin else was around and i had the money so FK it. Yeah no transactions over the net.... :hubba:

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
lol,no transactions allowed on the forums =)
but anyways, 25 for a gram..r u kidding me? 65 an eighth? lol,thats steeeeeep.we only pay 50 an eighth 20 a g up here.we usually get lemon skunk,trainwreck,hindu kush,purple haze, and alot of ak 47...but i've never payed more that 50 an eight..heck..no wonder why your growin.its either that,or get taxed..that kinda sux.i dont even like havin to pay 50..much less 65 for an eighth...just think of how much that strawberry cough would go 4 =)

you get kinds for 40 a zip? r u *beep* kiddin me?!! you know how much money i could make off that up here.lol yea right..i dont sell anything =) allllll for personals. but dang is that cheap.is it sensi?im tryin to imagaine what your kb thats 40 a zip would look like.is it like my midgrade up here or...? and 150 an eighth?!!! lol,i would *beep* slap somebody if they ever tryed chargin me that for 3 1/2 grams...you must have really wanted to toke...who would do you like that? i wouldnt pay that for the best green in the city.so anyways,i just seen the world forecast and you guys are still in the 100's,ill bet your toastin down there.your ac must be on non stop in your apt. to keep the temps down in your grow room.anyways,im bout to post this..LATER BRO

100_1082.JPG

Ok they are now on day 41 of flower. I got one of those crappy cheap microscopes from radio shack. All i have to say is they work. But not verry well. I plan on getting a nice stationary scape where i can hook it to my pc and take pics. So i can documint the trics. Anyways. Im at mostly clear about 75% but theres some cloudy 25%. I took a sample a couple days ago. MMMm so tasty and got me stoned.
100_1081.JPG

Crappy pic but i was gitty and wanted to smoke it.
Anyways heres the eye candy....
442.JPG

Now the top 4 buds
83.JPG

551.JPG

55.JPG

45.JPG

100_1083.JPG

Heres a side bud
71.JPG

Did i ever mintion that my left wrist is parilized "Dont go 180 on a sport bike" ? If you look at the pics yuo can tell..
66.JPG

Latest posts

Back