Sugar Coated Goodness....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Just thought I wld share pics of my white dwarfs that i took down tonight..they are the end part of my 3rd grow....I speed dried a bud and smoked it with my wife 15 minutes ago...she is now upstairs lying down...she is baked beyond belief...This is the second time I hve grown this strain of Auto...the first time they grew much bigger in the big pots I used...this time did an experiment and grew 2 in a shallow planter...the result is heavier frosting on the buds but way smaller yield...

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... sounds like my wife after we grab some keif from the club.... those are some nice frosty treats HL :D

chris1974 said:
Oh BTW Hamster, are those Whites Sativas ?

White dwarf is Skunk#1/SuperSkunk x Northern Lights x auto gene...heavy indica...this stuff brings the word couchlock to mind big time...:)

I shld not hve smoked it so early...I am gonna be in bed by 9 at this rate...

Thats about when I roll it up usually :) Ive had a little variety lately, some Sour D... and a couple different purple strains, the purple Kush puts me into a coma, great bedtime medicine :D

The Sour D gets me all jacked up on a mission :bolt: I read in a post today someone said all white were sativas ? I didnt think so.... Thats why I asked, I thought they were an Indica :rolleyes:

Sorry for ramblin, Im really :fly: :fly: right now Hampster :D

I am high as hell myself...I don't think you are ramblin Bro...just **** chattin...:D

And yeah these are indica for sure...very good bedtime medicine...:hubba:

lookin frosty hampster, can't wait to see mine go full sugar, you got my mouth waterin.

Cool man.... as long as I still make sense... man im ripped right now:eek: smoked some hash a minute ago woooooweeee :huh:

very shimmery loves it! I just replanted my first batch of autos today into bigger pots and I am glad I did after readin about your smaller yield..looks scrumptious!

Did you putted powder sugar on that bud ? LOL :hubba: Can i hate a bite . Look yummy .......with coffee:D

a bowl of that puts the ol lady in the wind, eh HL?:hubba: ... very sweet nug man...

Thanks guys..the wife is a light weight..she just started smoking this year...but I gotta say this even put me to bed before 10:30 last night...:)

Latest posts

Back