Super Coco indoor/outdoor Growing Medium???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.420

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried any of the No Nutrients Needed From Seed To Flowering Compost?
I am trying the Super Coco now! I started my seedlings and moved up to bigger containers of White Widow seed, using absolutely no nutrients and I wish that I had a new camera to post pictures because they couldn't be doing any better using Nutrients.
I just did a transplant to larger containers and entered the Flowering (12/12hr.) cycle. Even though there is now new soil I'm a little worried if they'll be getting the correct phosphorus & potassium for big buds?
Has anyone used any of these soils? The other one I heard of is called: Ideal 420 Soil.
If anyone has used either of these lets talk!
Since the weather has now warmed up and spring has definitely arrived I decided to grow with my TLM150 LED light that uses 126 3watt diodes for a total wattage of 378watts (3w x 126 diodes) coverage area of 2' x 3' by TruLite LED Grow Lights. Just in case anyone is interested in a LED!
But there a whole another subject, I need info. if anyone has used the No Nutrients Needed Soil. Thanks, Peace, Mr.420

Latest posts

Back