Swamp Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice buds,,great Camo job Bro.

nice frosty, dank nugs nc...:)

Ready for round 2. Been vegging for 8 weeks. This year gonna try something else. Veg for another 6, flip them inside and get a 2 week head start on the cycle. I got the following she beasts,

White Rhino #1
White Rhino #5
White Rhino #3
DPD

Heres one of the White Rhinos. That's a 8gal pot. 4/5 more weeks of veg than flip inside, get a jumpstart and finish outside. This is a super high yielder. Should be a monster.

Couple pics of the 40 acre property on the river at the base of Mt.Rainier, we scooped up at a foreclosure.

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

Hey buddy. Lets just hope I can move this she beast outside. 50 yards only, but its overgrown a bit. I usually go in backwards with her, to not break off luv branches :)

Thats is a huge plant. Youre going to get a crazy yield from that one. Thats some nice land you acquired too. Congrats!

Hell yeah! Looks great NC! The property too!

bust a move, not a branch. lol. :D I absolutely love white rhino. one of my all time favorite smokes. nice acquisition N_C...:cool:

buddogmutt said:
....and yes...outdoor...I can't learn anymore...I've 100% mastered the art of outdoor marijuana growing....

You must be the smartest person in the world. Since on 9/19/2011 the date of your first thread, you didn't know nothing.:holysheep:

Or was your post just a joke?

He's taking a little vacation. Not sure what his madness is about. Guy is crazy. Hopefully he will find his inner sweetness when he returns. :)

nouvellechef said:
He's taking a little vacation. Not sure what his madness is about. Guy is crazy. Hopefully he will find his inner sweetness when he returns. :)

Maybe he is out of weed?

again

pcduck said:
Maybe he is out of weed?

again

The Earth will run out of oxygen before I'm even low on meds...here in the legal states its meds..not weed...and we medicate...not get high...

Meds...hash...wax...I have a plethora of all...home grown and made...I've posted pics in the hash section....indoor, outdoor, concentrates...LITERALLY A PLETHORA OF ALL...thanks for the concern...but no worries...I'm fine...

nouvellechef said:
Heres one of the White Rhinos. That's a 8gal pot. 4/5 more weeks of veg than flip inside, get a jumpstart and finish outside. This is a super high yielder. Should be a monster.

Couple pics of the 40 acre property on the river at the base of Mt.Rainier, we scooped up at a foreclosure.

NICE PLACE BUD!!

about as healthy as a plant can get. do you like the smart pots?? looking foward to see her in bud. got a new seed to try, w. rhino.

we keep our humming bird feeder, 1 to 2 feet outside our living room window. we can watch, CLOSEUPS. again, nice spot!! :D

Thanx. Yes I like the smart pots. There's close ups of what she looks like in Nirvana group grow thread. Been outside for about a week and blowing up under mother nature. I couldnt flip inside as planned for a 2 week jumpstart. Ran outta time and room. Will snap some pics here once she starts stretching.

She was sexually mature when I took the clones long ago. Stretching phase has begun.

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3044-001.JPG

Latest posts

Back