T5's with grow tubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BluntFullOfKush said:
the t5 i have is a 2x2 and it has 10,000 lumens and the space i have it in is 3x3.5x1.5 and it working great. i figuer you can veg 4-6 plants in the right size pot and flower 2, maybe good under this light. im finna find out in a few weeks how good it flower

I'll post pics when i get it.:hubba:

johnnybuds:D

today i went ahead and threw my bloom blubs in the ol T5 and it a REALLY bright ORANGE I think you will be pleased with your buy

BluntFullOfKush said:
today i went ahead and threw my bloom blubs in the ol T5 and it a REALLY bright ORANGE I think you will be pleased with your buy

Did you say Orange:holysheep: Look at the difference between my avitar and the new pic.

Johnnybuds:ccc: :48: here you go Blunt. I'm go ing to lower the light tomorrow.

IMG_1877.JPG

i'm just getting ready to order my t5-2700k 4 footers...in stoner terms, how much warmer is the red than the cool blue? just wanting to plan ahead...thanx.

Octo, they give off the same amount of heat.

Johnny, yea lower that light. i dont knoe how hot the 4 footer get but my light is about 2inches away from them

BluntFullOfKush said:
Octo, they give off the same amount of heat.

Johnny, yea lower that light. i dont knoe how hot the 4 footer get but my light is about 2inches away from them

I'm the same on the hight now. I'm not sure how hot but the closet with the door closed and fan on will get to 85 Degrees.

This is a great light but i do think the HPS is better. I can only imagin how hot they get.

:hubba:

that looks close enough pal. my temps waz getting that high at 1st but when it got cooler outside the temps dropped by 5-7*/lights on and almost 10*/lights off it be around 72* or so. cant wait till the lights come on so i can look in on them. How tall are your ladies?? and yea i do like the HPS better. i use my T5 for veg when i get my HPS and have it in the closet for flower.

BluntFullOfKush said:
that looks close enough pal. my temps waz getting that high at 1st but when it got cooler outside the temps dropped by 5-7*/lights on and almost 10*/lights off it be around 72* or so. cant wait till the lights come on so i can look in on them. How tall are your ladies?? and yea i do like the HPS better. i use my T5 for veg when i get my HPS and have it in the closet for flower.

The lowest is 16"s and the highest is 26"s. I cannot wait to turn on the light myself:D

I will take this light when i get an HPS and use it to start seedlings and for veg time.

Theses T5's are nice. there alot better then the T12 or T8's and i think there well worth the investment. Great to start with and great where heat is going to be a Problem.

My heat has gotten lower since its been cooler out too.

:48:

be4 i had got the t5 i had an t8 in there wit some cfl's i still have it tho, its jus wont fit in the dresser with the other light in there, but when i move next week(jus found out 2day) ima make it fit some kinda way(hopefully) jus gonna have to angle it some kinda way. my lights come on at 9am jus got done looking in on them moved the light up and sprayed them down a lil taste

BluntFullOfKush said:
be4 i had got the t5 i had an t8 in there wit some cfl's i still have it tho, its jus wont fit in the dresser with the other light in there, but when i move next week(jus found out 2day) ima make it fit some kinda way(hopefully) jus gonna have to angle it some kinda way. my lights come on at 9am jus got done looking in on them moved the light up and sprayed them down a lil taste

What did you spray on them for Taste??

i didnt spray anything for taste. i mist the leaves with ff's big bloom and with 1 tsp of tiger bloom and big bloom outta the water jug i feed my plants in to my sprayer and jus mist them down lightly. they responded well to me doing that with the grow big mix so i tried it with the bloom nutes. ill know how they take to it soon

Looking real good johnny, I myself prefer the floros because of the heat and the electric bill. One thing that i did notice though is how dark it is at the bottom of your plants, my lady started out nice and bushy like yours at the bottom, but after awhile in the "chamber with the flo's she started to loose the bottom layers. I went and got some cfl's and aimed them at the sides, at kinda a 30 degree angle up, and she has responded very well. I am suspecting, but hopefully not, that your plants might do the same with that little of light reaching the bottom. If you have any questions about what i have for the bottom of my plant just ask bro, i am not shy about sharing.:)

mastersativa said:
Looking real good johnny, I myself prefer the floros because of the heat and the electric bill. One thing that i did notice though is how dark it is at the bottom of your plants, my lady started out nice and bushy like yours at the bottom, but after awhile in the "chamber with the flo's she started to loose the bottom layers. I went and got some cfl's and aimed them at the sides, at kinda a 30 degree angle up, and she has responded very well. I am suspecting, but hopefully not, that your plants might do the same with that little of light reaching the bottom. If you have any questions about what i have for the bottom of my plant just ask bro, i am not shy about sharing.:)

I do have some leaves falling. I do have T12s grow tubes i could oput on the sides. will that affect flowering? since there not bloomers?

I don't believe so, i have always heard, or read, that the full spectrum is best to use all the time. So i dont think they will hurt it, i think they will help.

Well i shouldnt say full spectrum, i should say both spectrums are better to use.

mastersativa said:
I don't believe so, i have always heard, or read, that the full spectrum is best to use all the time. So i dont think they will hurt it, i think they will help.

Well i shouldnt say full spectrum, i should say both spectrums are better to use.

Ill give it a shot:48:

Latest posts

Back