Take a look at my plants (lastest Pics)2/17/07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
i have 6 plants well 5 now , i lost a soilder over the week. 2 of my 6 plants look good and healthy the other 4 are doing so hot , and im afraid im going to loose this other that is starting to get worse by the day , what could this be , i thihnk ive got the pH from like a 5.2 -6.0 , i give them water when they start to dry out, they been reciving foxfarm Grow Big butes for the past about a cople weeks now , there like 4-5 weeks old , what should i do to get them to starting grwoing and healing

big boy.jpg

Too $hort.jpg

short stop.jpg

mangy.jpg

save me.jpg

Death.jpg

the crew.jpg

the crew 2.jpg

im just curies you use hydroton and rockwoll but were is the hydroponic system ??
how old are your plants and how much FF you give them and for how long ??

yeah , i dont have a hydroponic system , i just water them myself , i mix like 2 tsp w/ every gallon of water ... i water them with gallon juggs of distilled water

I noticed that the plants towards the right are doing the worst, while the plants to the left are doing great. Is there anything on the right side, such as heaters, humidifiers, or fans?

no but theres a fan on the left side of the closet that blow air on them

Try switching the plants around, see how they react to it.

Edit: Ah, you posted right before I did. Nevermind the above then.

Latest posts

Back