TCVG Where to buy his gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I see that he used to post on this site back in the day The Crazy Vancouver Guy . I see that his gear has ALOT of old skunk genetics in it 70's 80's skunk. So I'm looking for a reliable option to get his gear.
Thanks Stank

still a bit of his wares available at cannazon

You guy stand behind that seed bank?
Have you gotten beans from them

I have all of TCVG's genetics. He gave them to me before he went away. Cannazon is the only place you can get his gear.

I have used the zon with no problems.

Still have some of his gear too.

I also ordered from Cannazon before and was very happy with them. They ship incredibly stealthy. There is great communication from Mr. C should you have any questions or problems. I was going through seeds a while back and noticed that I still had some of TCVG's beans in storage.

Stank--he was known as "That Crazy Vancouver Guy". And he is a bit crazy.

Doesn't seem to like his genetics, does he? A$$hat, and other names leave me wondering

Doesn't seem to like his genetics, does he? A$$hat, and other names leave me wondering
lol
that was his counter to all the fancy sounding garbage that just had a nice name, going around.
he went the opposite; good stuff with bad names ;)

*now you see where he got his username ;)

Oh his posts are what drew me hear. His table that everyone Told him wouldn't work. He showed you guys. The pictures of plants everywhere.
I hope he didn't " Go Away" to the big house or even worse the ground.

I love his names of gear. The old school skunk is what I'm after and he seemed to have a real love for skunk and had very old skunk genetics.

I wish he was still posting hear today.

I believe that I heard he is taking a vacation at the big house. He was a crazy one....which is not always good.

That sucks. I guess he just didn't give a F and was over his grow limit and LEO Got him. What a shame.
I really wanna run some of his gear wish he was still posting maybe he will come back when out.

Umbra what have you grown of his?

completely unrelated to cannabis. most of the names can't be posted here, but maybe 70% of his stuff.

Yeah I think I helped with naming FUC. :rofl::headbang2:

i thought that was all Chris ;) :D
:rofl:

*had to go dig that post up for hilarity..
for those who never met our crazy friend; here's a great view into his mindset; (it was in reference to someone saying his skush strain already existed)

TCVG said:
it upsets me that I wasn't the first... first to what?... have someone get all bent outta shape over something I've done?... yer probably right... I'm sure yer not the first...

well... I thought about it, and decided I will change the name... especially for you...

I thought about this for only a minute... that's how big a deal it is to me about what it's called... after all... it doesn't change what it is...

how 'bout this... 'n I had you in mind when I came up with it... I'll rename MY plant that I used to call Skush... **** You, Chris!

that better?... I'm sure there aren't any other creations out there with that name... it's up to you... what do you like better?

I'm fond of Skush myself, but I'll start calling it **** You, Chris! if it makes you feel any better....
:rofl:
i think shortly after that is when he started naming everything weirdly.

I believe that I still have a few Skush seeds left. When I am home, I will have to check to see just what I have left of his gear...just curious now as he did have those crazy names. I believe that he truly is a little crazy and, yes, he did have a kind of F U attitude. Hick used to have to give him "time-outs" when he got a little too crazy. I do miss him though.

Man my kinda guy lol . I really hope he returns soon. Did his stuff come in breeder packs

Latest posts

Back