TCVG Where to buy his gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea that was still on here, Thanks Duck, that grow I had a room full of his stuff. They were all grown bare bulb 2 x 600 watts. Ah memories. :)

Dman, i don't remember that grow...those were not pretty plants...ha. But produced well. And I imagine smoked ok... cool to see that.

I have a lot more of his gear than I thought.

S.O.A.S
Garbage x gorilla grape
F U C
F U C x 78 skunk

I'm gonna have to grow some of this out soon. I miss talking to that crazy bastard. Was very generous when my FIL had cancer and we were testing things out for his pain.

Hey Ranger, TCVG mentioned at Cannazon, I think, that there have been quite a few herm phenos in the 78 skunk crosses, so when you pop those keep an eye open.

Or he may have told me that in a chat, too long now to remember.

TCVG might be a little off his rocker (ok, he fell of the rocker hard and rolled across the floor, lol), but I guarantee you won't find anyone with a more caring, giving heart than him and I think of him often and worry about him.

He not only gifted me many beans, he also sent me seeds from plants that just grew in his yard. I have a whole TCVG collection of garden flower seeds.
Me too.

he sent me a bunch of hot pepper seeds from someone named Mel, lol

Latest posts

Back