temperature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc-666

thc thc thc :) :) :)
Reaction score
hi all :) can some1 tell me something about tempereture coz here its around 10-12 degrees...it should raise from monday but its like this 10 days....the plant looks good the bd started getting brown but all plant is much cold any1 have some suggestion?

i dont understand the guestion.... but if your plant is 10-12 degrees fierinhieght it is froze.........

yea thats below freezing,

maybe you could explain you question better.

if you know they are still alive, and you know the temp will drop below 40 then cover the plants up for the night!

good luck

ok...the buds looks good almost 50-70% brown...but im afraid i dont wana the plant got frozen...can be ? and frosts its not happen much at this time of the year but it happened now its around 10-15C degrees pretty cold....what is good for covering the plant ? plastic bag ?

Plastic will suffice, but it isn't your best option,.. IMO.
I prefer a sheet, or a tarp, if you can construct a frame of some type..
BUT.. 11-12C, isn't cold enough to be concerned with..IME. MJ will survive light frosts pretty well.

Hick said:
Plastic will suffice, but it isn't your best option,.. IMO.
I prefer a sheet, or a tarp, if you can construct a frame of some type..
BUT.. 11-12C, isn't cold enough to be concerned with..IME. MJ will survive light frosts pretty well.
MJ can really survive temps of 10 degrees at night granted no major frost?
thats amazin to me cuz wouldnt it be a plant still but more like a MJ popcicle and have to unthaw when sun comes out an temp goes up. somethin dont seem right to me.
heck it got down to 37 last night here no frost and yet i was all stressin bout it cuz it gon be 60's day an 40's night for next ten days it sayin now.

oops. lol i musta skipped that day of school when taught that part lol. i live in USA so wats the weather channels post temp as, celcius or farenheit? so im not familiar wit this temperature stuff lol

the "states" use F, farenhiet.. the rest of the world uses C, celcius
"google" you a "metric conversions" site.. ;)

i did right after last post but i didnt know wat the news broadcasts weather in c or f.. but thanks agin. now i know :)
i dont get it tho man. why is it we all same race etc but we all use different tables for measurements for hundreds of things temperature and currency just bein the first two i think of. here a mile is a mile but a couple hundred miles north its kilometers...
beins everyone else uses different than us does that mean we're special lol jokin.

beins everyone else uses different than us does that mean we're special lol jokin.
that seems to be the american concensus.. ;)

i was wondering..you say 10c, is still fine for MJ.. does it matter if they're in the ground or in a pot? i assume in the ground would be better for them.

just curious.. really debating leaving mine out or bringing them in. it's been around 8c at night here, supposed to also get soggy the next few days, but then back into the 20's. i only have them in small pots too (that's why i worry) as i wanted small plants (that theory failed miserably)

kao'.. the colder the medium/soil gets, the more negative effects you're going to encounter. i.e... in pots, allows the medium to become colder, faster.. IMO

well my plant is not MC or some skunk seed buyed from internet...its ordinary seed from past year plants...this year only 1 plant and its not finish yet...it look still good but its still cold, damn it i added natrium,calcium,and phorfeur today mixed in water :) but ussualy i add milk,joghurt,some fruit on the surface to rotten and multi vitamins past 2 years came out hell weed people :))))

milk yogurt and fruit????? WATTT? i ain never heard of that before.

zipflip said:
milk yogurt and fruit????? WATTT? i ain never heard of that before.
i'll bet that plant also does YOGA ...

no joga :D just that i write :)))) 2 years tried before :)) pro success:cool:

the joghurt and milk shouldnt be puted clean...water it down 50-50% coz its very thick pure

thc-666 said:
the joghurt and milk shouldnt be puted clean...water it down 50-50% coz its very thick pure

so u basically take yogurt and milk and mix half that half water and water ya plants wit it? that just seems odd. i mean wouldnt the milk and yogurt being dairy product cause some major stench and maybe root rot or some other issues maybe?

Latest posts

Back