Temporary unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a narc, I wouldn't help the rcmp bust an outdoor grow, and even if they offered me free gas for life I wouldn't let them use my truck to haul in their bounty.

I re-read your posts, here's what you said,
you were having your godson harvest your od marijuana.
and on the way he decided to help out the cops.
and you had a party with wet weed and you are sad because it didn't have any seeds.

your post not only sounds weird, it sounds childish.

but I do agree wth your godson, jesus is really pathetic

as usual, 2 hours later. we need the chat back. you get my elk this weekend and i'll come visit when it ages. hehehe

wow, what a big weekend, you got an elk, and your "GODSON" helped the rcmp confiscate someones od grow.

(why did he do that? just to get free gas an a couple of "colas" ?)

how do you have enough time for all that BREEDING and PROPAGATION?

You want to start on childish, seattle? You lash out on your first thread EVER on this forum. You constantly show arrogance and attitude as if you are someone special, or you are different from everyone else. These thoughts a dillusions, and you need to come to reality. You are a VERY rude and unkind person for whatever reasons. You were abused, dropped, or whatever. Either way you have no right to treat people the way you do. This is a good bunch of people that don't really ever have a conflict until someone like you or will comes around. I know it's crappy, but what was his godson supposed to say? No? That would go over well. The guy had already lost his grow, it's better than the police getting their dirty little hands all over it. Take your attitude somewhere else. I wouldn't be suprised if you were a narc. If not, then you lead a very dull life with nothing better to do than spark negative attitude in an online forum. Sad... do you think that everyone is attacking you? Do you feel like we are all against you? Well, ask yourself this question: "What did I do to merit the reactions and comments that I am recieving, and what can I do to prevent this?"

erm? narcs and free grass and colas...

so does anyone remember that video game.. i think it was called NARC (it's like 15 years old.. they had it in bowling alleys and arcades..) you were a narcotics officer taking on the drug fiends with a bunch of different weapons uzis and knives and bad breath and you pick up these little stacks of money and drugs and it would increase your armor...

DO ALL SIXTEEN DANCES!!!

what happened to chat....? is it coming back? i never got to try it out...

:confused:

I'm just me, and I'm not like anyone else.
I haven't "lashed out" at anyone and I didn't "ATTACK" anyone. ever.

I was abused and dropped and whatever. I am arrogant. and I do have an attitude.

I am so happy to hear about your elk that you got this weekend.
and I am also so happy to hear that your godson helped the cops confiscate someones outdoor grow.

Yes, we need the chatroom back. :) I will be all alone next weekend and need my virtual stoner buds. ;)

seattle420 said:
I'm just me, and I'm not like anyone else.
I haven't "lashed out" at anyone and I didn't "ATTACK" anyone. ever.

I was abused and dropped and whatever. I am arrogant. and I do have an attitude.

I am so happy to hear about your elk that you got this weekend.
and I am also so happy to hear that your godson helped the cops confiscate someones outdoor grow.

You are arrogant and you have an attitude. but the question is why do you inflict yourself on everyone? bad vibes, man...

I don't inflict myself on anyone. and I am arrogant,
bad vibes man....?
NEVER.

I never told anyone that I wasn't arrogant. I've always been straight up with everyone here. some people here are mad at me.
I wish they weren't but I can't make em read the writing on the wall.
my postings come from the heart.
I wish everyone would grow correctly.
I am very concerened about all the peolple on here that are talking about breeding. I just want them to know, breeding is a big project. and it probabably shouldn't be done by newbies.
I guess saying that offended some people.
you see everyone says they have chronic, but then you taste it and IT"S NOT CHRONIC!

there are enough real deal bonafide seeds out there that were bred by professional growers.

we don't really need all thse new strains.

growing ganja can be fun. but growing wood is a waste of time.

don'yt take thi as negative. I'm just speaking my mind.
I think we have alot of teenagers on this site who don't really know what they are talking about.
but they are cute.

oh dear, looks like i hit the nail on the head. might be a ex-narc tryin fer brownie points. notice only 1/2 of each post gets to his brain? sorry mutt, i could not resist

how did you read my post? I thought you just said that you had put me on ignore!
couldn't resist what I was gonna say back to you in response? yeah I know how that goes.

I'm not an ex narc.
I am a human doing.
aren't YOU an EX-military? didn't you say you were a breeder? didn't you say that you were gonna drive down here to seattle from bc to pay me a visit?
didn't you tell me to stfu?
when it comes to helping out the cops,

I would have told that RCMP to go **** himself. I would never help a pig confiscate anyones outdoor grow.

you talk about your 40 mile grow. but never post any pics.

how about pic of that elk you got this weekend?

Put him back on ignore Astra, you're better then that. Besides, it's like beating a dead horse anyways. ;)

....theres a thread gone bad... another reason chat's great, everything's gone the next day.

actually, i had the twit on ignore the whole time. some1 quoted him in their post and that shows. we had another like this at a different forum who went by gizmo. i wonder?

Latest posts

Back