Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how old was that bag of MG, i use the stuff all the time but yours just looks like its full of bark.

if you look at the last post from me in the link in my signature you see the same soil being used as you.
http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=752993&postcount=22

but...

when i get it its more like the Seed Starting mix with time release in it. some bark but not even close to what you have going on there.

this is what leads me to believe that mg can be differnt depending on your area, not 100% on that just a observation.

How close are your lights? It looks like burn to me.

hamholfarm with your plants being that young you should not have to feed them. the plants look overfertilized to me. go with just plain water fo 10 to 14 day and you will see normal health growth.

:ciao:TGCeer :48::48:

hamholfarm said:
You guys know your soil! It is Miracle Grow Potting Soil. It was in the basement, so I used it. Once the seeds sprouted, I put them into the plugs from this "Seed Starter Pack" I received for free with an order I placed, hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-6-Pack-Seed-Starter.asp
Then I put the plugs into the potting soil. At day 10 I started watering with the diluted "Tea" recipe which was made as:
2c mushroom compost, 2c kelp, 2tsp fish emulsion, 2Tbls molasses, .5tsp Epsom salt, 2 gal water.
For feeding I used about 2 cups tea with 1 gal of water.

Feb 3rd was last time I fed with the tea. I'm now watering every other day.

There may be hope yet! The Viper and Trans Love both have some new growth that is healthy looking and a deep green color. The two Vanilla Kush plants look like they may have just a tiny little bit of new green showing.

Should I try to re-pot these plants into something else? Should I remove the "plugs" from around the stems? I have an unopened bag of Roots Organics Original Potting Soil, should I try to transplant into this for now, before I put the plants into their coco buckets?

Thank you again for the help
:farm:

You burned them up w/ that soil and a tea combo. They are not ready for nutrients. You need to get them out of that soil, let them dry out a bit, then tip them upside down and gently shake off that soil, and wash the roots off. Then re-pot into some thing plain like pro-mix, sunshine #4, etc, etc. Once they recover, which will take a bit. In that time you need to get yourself some nutrients. Lots of choices. Do your homework on here before posting lots of questions. Most of the initial answers are easily found on here.

And get some dolomite lime to mix in with the soil before planting. 1cup per cubic foot(7.4gal) of soil.

nouvellechef said:
You burned them up w/ that soil and a tea combo. They are not ready for nutrients. You need to get them out of that soil, let them dry out a bit, then tip them upside down and gently shake off that soil, and wash the roots off. Then re-pot into some thing plain like pro-mix, sunshine #4, etc, etc. Once they recover, which will take a bit. In that time you need to get yourself some nutrients. Lots of choices. Do your homework on here before posting lots of questions. Most of the initial answers are easily found on here.

And get some dolomite lime to mix in with the soil before planting. 1cup per cubic foot(7.4gal) of soil.

i doubt that a plant that stressed already would survive at that age. its possible but is it really worth it.

nouvellechef said:

Could I re-pot in Mushroom Compost?
Or
Roots Organic's Original Potting Soil?

These two are all I have on hand. I don't know when I will be able to get to the store.

PS - I think all of the girls may make it. I'll take pics later

Thanks,

Id use the potting soil, just mae sure it has good drainage though.

I wouldnt use either one of those. For seeds, i totally prefer, only lime and myco in a medium.

I re-planted the four burned up plants in the Roots Organic potting soil. The Sour Kush appears unharmed so I did not want to risk hurting it by re-planting it. I guess now I just need to wait and see what happens.

Should I pinch off the dead leaves or let them fall off on their own?

Thanks for the help - I'll post back in a few days,

bubba902 said:
how many plants can I flower in a 4x3x6?

me personally would only do like 4 max. maybe 6 on some small autos or training. i like to stick with 1 plant per sqft minimum for the best growth and thats pushing it when you get to flower, why i say minimum

How many plants depends on things like strain, type of training and grow style...if you top and train to get bushes you will hve less space for plants. If you grow single cola SOG style you can usually get more plants in a smaller space. Bottom line is more plants does not equal more bud. Jmo

is this burn also? should i cut the yellowish leave? what should i know do. its only on 1 plant.
thanks in advance

Photo on 2012-02-13 at 10.54.jpg

Photo on 2012-02-13 at 10.55.jpg

Photo on 2012-02-13 at 10.55 #2.jpg

Looks like overferting to me and no leave the leaf alone itll recover or fall off of its own accord.
P.s. move a little to your right when you next take a photo so we can all see your face.
Lol
T4

Really like your way of doing stuff ... Your grows look always 5 star. Congrats :aok:

Awesome work. I was thinking about the height of them since you have the CloneBox. As i. Very nice :aok:

We've made it to day 27. The four that were replanted are still pretty small. The one I did not transplant is the Sour Kush, and it is doing well. The Vanilla Kush No 1, and the Viper are really struggling. Are these gals going to get with the program, or am I wasting my time with them?

Thanks for the help, and looking in!

All Day 27.JPG

@ multifarious ... Do you want to share a bit more about your clones ? That looks thight ... Very nice ...

Latest posts

Back