Terrible news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
Once again my grow gets chopped prematurely. This time due to lack of security. That's right...MY LITTLE SISTER AND HER DUMB *** EX BOYFRIEND!

to make a long story short she tells me today that they came over one day a couple months ago looking for me and discovered the grow room. She never told me anything about it untill after she was long since broken up with the idiot. any ways he made the threat that he would turn me in one day when she was arguing with him over the phone long distance. SO YEAH!

Now I must do away with the grow either until i move somewhere else or something cuz i just don't feel safe growing at this location anymore.

a word of advise! ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HOUSE LOCKED!

Im not sure when i will return to the grow journal scene but I'll be arround the forum.

Thanks again guys

peace.. :hitchair:

sorry to hear that james better to be safe than sorry ,,hope to still see you on the boards :peace:

ah thats unlucky, have you got anywhere they can go for a while? while you check things out? get your sis to talk to him maybe, but make sure not to make it worse

What I'm thinking of doing is cleaning house and start growin something totally legit so if they do come they can be like "hmm....all he's got is some peppers oink oink" lol

I'll just have to wait this one out man..thanks.

peace

that really blows chunks, man... go break this guys legs....:hitchair: I would... sounds like he's threatening yer little sis... time to go play big brother and take this guy fishing or hunting... :hubba: :cool:

Thats too bad JJ. Definitely keep your house locked up tight when you're not home. I hope you stay around the forums. Maybe you should break his legs. Lol! Take care and be safe.

sorry to that man,,, know how it feels to lose the plants cause of family members

yes i would clean it out, and start some peppers, then if possible, i would set him up; (bag of leaves in his trunk,and a call), yes that would do justice to the little punk. Hmmm!, feelin' cruel tonight. Just the ramblings of a paranoia schizo. lol...

That crazy vancouver guy said:
that really blows chunks, man... go break this guys legs....:hitchair: I would... sounds like he's threatening yer little sis... time to go play big brother and take this guy fishing or hunting... :hubba: :cool:
this guy knows what hes talking about lol

Sorry to hear about your situation. That guy sounds like a real scumbag to be making such threats.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I lock my house when I'm out in the garage or in my back yard lol...Could be because of the tweeks across the street though.

people around my parts dont make threats like that...but you still got to get past two dogs and three locked doors before you see ur big mistake...mygarden! sorry about that idiot JJ

Yo Ho JJ,

In my opinion, I believe that you are doing it all correctly friend. Any shmuck that says something like that cannot be trusted any longer in my books period. I believe that the potential for a problem is now in place.

Your solution is wise, though it does bring grief. I do not condone violence, but when it comes to sis, brother you should step up to batt after your secure. I would never allow a fool to threaten me let alone my family, and sis is family.

Always remember if he did this once he will do it again. Threats against you, like turning you in cannot be over-looked.
I appluad your cool thinking, and brother the good will come your way eventually.

Squeeze that pimple, but use Buffalo tactics if you are a big man that can obviously cream this punk. That means you square off right up in his personall space and intimidate the pudding outta him. Make him start to shake with a bit of fear than don't hurt him, just shake your head and walk away.

DO let him know that if he comes around your sis again that all bets are off, he is going to be reduced to dog meat, LOL

ps. Fishing trips with a lot of alcohol on board are kept quite, and that is always in salt-water.

Good Luck Bro

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

That crazy vancouver guy said:

Words of wisdom, the little shite needs to learn his lesson. I hate guys like that, it's pathetic and he should learn that if someone doesn't feel the same way move on. Too many times these guys greate a drama filled scenario and end up making huge asses out of themselves on their own but he needs to understand that your sister is to be left alone...i.e. make him scared if you are not the violent type.

I'm also a big brother, one of 3...my poor sister had it rough LOL. Now she's married to a great guy who thinks just like we do. In fact one of the first times I met the guy was at my sisters B-Day bash at a bar/club. Some dude decided to pinch my sisters butt, so this guy goes up to the butt pincher and grabs his butt. The guy looked like an jerk and reacted like one, so he was asked to leave in a nice way. We knew this guy was perfect for my sister, been married for almost 4 years.

I appreciate the concern from you guys...This guy is no one my sister will be seeing ever again.And i shure as hell had some malice toward the fool for the threat...but what can i do..he's in seattle and Im not the violent type much so i just gots to let it go.

you guys are awesome though and id be happy to stick arround in the general growing forum

I just need some ideas of what a good fun legal grow could be like what i should grow. I thought about cayenne peppers..i dont know ill put a post up in here about what i should start growing just for some suggestions.

Im not all that P.O.ed about this i just have to take it in stride ya know.

Ill see you guys arround

peace!

P.S.

I will still check out the forums and offer advice where I feel that i can add some helpful input.

later.

Latest posts

Back