Thank You from Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dman's country was in harmed and you are giving him bad rap? Not cool Hippie 420. Not sure you should be calling yourself a hippy if your so inclined to bad rap someone for caring about his country.

"2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums."

Sound familiar?

Thank you to everyone for the kind words both here and in private.

Hippie420
So when did you become a Mod, why are you concerned? I tried to tell you posts were removed by a Mod. The same Mod saw it fit to leave my post up. You dont know what I was referring to because it was removed.

What a shame that a thread honoring fallen heroes had to turn out this way. :(

Dman, try to ignore them. They are enjoying ruffling feathers. Pretty pathetic, especially on a thread like this.

"2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums."

Sound familiar?

Nope, not from what I wrote.

Sound familiar?

No not at all.... But at least we know you can copy and paste.

It's a shame that a couple of immature people can ruin a thread like this.

U know whats a real shame... yall jerks putting ur differences infront of the men who lost their lives @$$. RIP to u and i am saluting you all the way giving u all the honor i can give. Well meet someday in the sky scrapers of the greats.

Latest posts

Back