Thanks Doc! too bad your done with US.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Well, seven days to the t and the doc's promise held strong, got my white lady beans today and i must say thanks to the doc! However, i hear he is done with the US now, oh well, there are others!

Im in the dirty dirty if anyone wants to know where i got them sent to!

I'm in the yousa and I just ordered the day before yesterday, they were out of stock, I gave a replacement pick, and today they sent them out...

idk but lets stop talking about it i dont want to jeopordize the doc in anyway

The Doc isn't going to be put into any more or less jeopardy if we do or don't talk about him here. He is playing the game and has to be cautious like us all. I also just ordered some LRs today with no issues and am located in the states...

very true i guess either way the us govt isnt gonna rip open every package sent into the us. looking for his seeds. idk i sketch sometimes lol

I'm sketchie on the whole ordering seeds idea. I'll keep my eyes and ears open just in case I hear of a safe place to order from.

Lerona said:
I'm sketchie on the whole ordering seeds idea. I'll keep my eyes and ears open just in case I hear of a safe place to order from.

I agree with you.

I have seen some of Dr. Chronic's posts on this forum or at least I think it was this forum. I am not sure but it would be nice if he or she posted a thread about why they feel like that. I would like to know why. I mean I can understand why but it would be nice to see what he or she has to say about it.

Latest posts

Back