that new strian in mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
hey guys i know i don't say much any more but i have been in jail for fighting but iam back now. my girl has been taking over the room. so when iget home i find that she has started 5 new plants and has six clones in thebox wow talk about fast learner before they locked me i had to fight with her just to water them now i have to fight her to water them. anyway i been reading about this new super plant in mexico . i have one plant that seem to be doing thns that it should not like altnodes at 3weeks and very fast growing had to use about 10 ties just to keep it with the other plants. i woke up this moring to spray the plants and found that the big one i call star has lil white pre hairs i was like *** because the other plants haven't even began the alt nodes they where all started at the same timeso iget on the phone and make a call to my dealer and ask if he cloud tell me where he get his stuff.he told me that he would be over becuse he has some new stuff . so i ask him and he say its a family bizz his dad and cus brings the stuff from Aguililla then he and his crew meets them some where and they bring it back then he pulls out a big bag and a pic and says this it the new stuff and my pops put a pic with the bag so i know what i selling so i told hi m to come in my grow room don't worry guys i get all my seed from his bags. i told him to look at the star and look at his pic and tell me what he think he does. he turn's around and say's weretf. did you get it from. i told him i girl planted the from tne last bag he gave me.then he said that i was lucky the he showed me the pics it was the same plant. at the bottom of the pic it had some writing couldn't understand so i asked bout it .it said newshipment strain :colombiains. so i told him to take acloser look and he said its girl i told him that its been around 3 weeks then ask me if a have swtched to 12/12 i told him no they have been under 24 thats all .then he asked any more i toldhim that is the only one. we walked back to my room then he said he wloud give me thehalf pound bag for 5 cuttings so idid the he told me to keep my fking mouth shut about having the new strain and don't give anybody else any cuttings i asked him why he told me that he wants to grow his own so he could make more money on the side by selling the cuttings and the seeds. so i can't belive it but i am lucky. i told you guys becuse your my fam.now should take more cuttings and flower the mother since shes doing it her self. are should i keep her and see what happens i need some help with dont want to mess up a good thing:bong:these pics are not of my grow but found some so you can get a idea of what she looks like

Colombian.jpg

Colombian 2.jpg

ID take cuttings...because if it turns out to be nothing special then no big deal. But if it's really good stuff then your gona want them cuttings...remember it only takes one cutting to root and make it to keep the strain going. good luck!

I have one clone from one of the plants i live like 45 minutes from where all the feilds were one thing that happened with mine is almost the same alt nodes realy fast like on the 5th set also really wierd is that one female flower came directly out of the stem about a half and inch away from the node let me know if this happens sin

Latest posts

Back