The Beatles Vs Kiss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES VS kiss

• THE BEATLES #1

• Kiss........long tongued freak BBBOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
KB listen to me ! the BEATLES are great , you will be hard pressed to find anyone who hates them . Alot of bands including rush and kiss probably mention the beatles as some of thier influences in music . BUT , you are simply comparing apples and oranges . there is no real way to compare the bands you have listed . Just because you just found out who the beatles are last week doesnt mean they are the greatest thing since sliced bread .I hope you pass your drug test so you can smoke weed again and start acting normal like your old self . I mean really , join a friggin beatles fan club or something .

PEACE:D

P.S.
i am voting for kiss just to SPITE you !!!
and they KICK arse . rock n roll all night and PARTY EVERYDAY !!!

rollingstoned77 said:
Just because you just found out who the beatles are last week doesnt mean they are the greatest thing since sliced bread .I hope you pass your drug test so you can smoke weed again and start acting normal like your old self . I mean really , join a friggin beatles fan club or something .

HAHAHAHA too funny RS. :) (And true!!)

rollingstoned77 said:
KB listen to me ! the BEATLES are great , you will be hard pressed to find anyone who hates them . Alot of bands including rush and kiss probably mention the beatles as some of thier influences in music . BUT , you are simply comparing apples and oranges . there is no real way to compare the bands you have listed . Just because you just found out who the beatles are last week doesnt mean they are the greatest thing since sliced bread .I hope you pass your drug test so you can smoke weed again and start acting normal like your old self . I mean really , join a friggin beatles fan club or something .
Couldnt agree more man..

I think we need a "Rehab for Quitters" thread for people who have stopped smoking for any reason and are losing there mind because kindbud man, you've been a complete mental case this week lol, i too hope you pass man :aok:

the_riz said:
Couldnt agree more man..

I think we need a "Rehab for Quitters" thread for people who have stopped smoking for any reason and are losing there mind because kindbud man, you've been a complete mental case this week lol, i too hope you pass man :aok:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: here take a couple of these lmao:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :banana: :banana: oh by the way do u know when ur test is yet? well good luck bro hope u dont loose ur mind before the test lol peace

lmao ive been listen to the beatles way longer then a week man so get it right lol and well lol still the beatles are better lol and im not losing my mind im fine dont know what yall are talking about its just some good old fun lol proveing my point to sm and draston i think i proved my point THE BEATLES ARE BETTER LOL :) see in both polls the BEATLES are WINNING!!!!!

oh and i still dont know when the test is it should be comeing up soon still no letter its june 6 and still know letter whats up with that???

oh and 10-5 THE BEATLES ARE A BETTER ARTIST PERIOD DOT DOT END OF SENTENCE

I think you have just shown that the Beatles are more popular. Just because more people like them doesn't mean they are "better."

For example, Britney Spears has sold more albums than The Doors, therefore she is more popular. More people prefer her over The Doors. Do you really think she is better than the Doors? :rolleyes:

hell no brittany spears sucks *** thats jsut me tho cuz compared to the doors im into classic rock so thats why i think that and rush and kiss really ant classic!!! ALL RIGHT AGAIN WHO DID THE ROLLING STONES MAGIZINE VOTE #1 GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME????? I SAID IT BEFORE THE BEATLES NOT BRITTANY SPEARS NOT RUSH NOT KISS SO LETS END THIS LOL WITH THIS THE BEATLES ARE ALOT BETTER THEN RUSH AND KISS IN MY MIND AND IN ALOT MORE PEOPLE AND THE POLE HAS SHOWED THAT MORE PEOPLE LIKE THE BEATLES OVER RUSH OR KISS MEANING MORE PEOPLE THINK THE BEATLES ARE BETTER THEN RUSH OR KISS RIGHT IF NOT I DONT KNOW WHO I COULD PROVE IT

I still have to ride with smokin mom that RUSH is better then Kiss and the Beatles.But I will have to pick KISS on this one.:batman:

lol really upset , kindbud are you in love with them , muah beatles muah lmao jk m8

lol 14 to 7 the beatles win poll is over lol its really not but the beatles will get more and more votes over time!!!! and yess uk i love the beatles lol favorite artist!!! my mom and dad and all three of my brothers go with me!!! so yeah

Kindbud said:
hell no brittany spears sucks *** thats jsut me tho cuz compared to the doors im into classic rock so thats why i think that and rush and kiss really ant classic!!! ALL RIGHT AGAIN WHO DID THE ROLLING STONES MAGIZINE VOTE #1 GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME????? I SAID IT BEFORE THE BEATLES NOT BRITTANY SPEARS NOT RUSH NOT KISS SO LETS END THIS LOL WITH THIS THE BEATLES ARE ALOT BETTER THEN RUSH AND KISS IN MY MIND AND IN ALOT MORE PEOPLE AND THE POLE HAS SHOWED THAT MORE PEOPLE LIKE THE BEATLES OVER RUSH OR KISS MEANING MORE PEOPLE THINK THE BEATLES ARE BETTER THEN RUSH OR KISS RIGHT IF NOT I DONT KNOW WHO I COULD PROVE IT

ok, calm down man... seriously. I could care less how many facts and figures you could bring from the 4 corners of the world. I still like KISS more than the Beatles and I wouldn't keep them on my harddrive for anything. Just drop it dude. I just made a joke in another thread cause they are my fav band and you blew up.... dude, seriously. The beatles debuted in the 1960's. KISS's first album was in 1972.... does 10 years mean the beatles are oldskewl and kiss isn't? Maybe, but who the fvck cares?

I Do Lol All Of Kiss Is Still Alive None Of The Beatles Are Alive Sept For Old Paul So Yeah They Are A Classic Kiss Isnt Yet

Kindbud said:
I Do Lol All Of Kiss Is Still Alive None Of The Beatles Are Alive Sept For Old Paul So Yeah They Are A Classic Kiss Isnt Yet

sigh, show me one person that doesn't know rock and roll all day and party every night.... KLASSIC!

detroit rock city?
beth?
love gun?
shout it out loud?

Kiss, no comparison
The only good thing that came from the beatles was paul and wings

Latest posts

Back