the big day, almost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brushybill

Reaction score
well finally after waiting for 3 weeks for either my seeds or a customs letter, or niether, :hairpull: my northernberry seeds arrived , :hubba:
can't wait to get them started, but i have a backpack trip for this weekend , so i'll have to be patient, patience really ***** . boy life can be really tough sometimes:D

you can still germinate them over the weekend to get a jump on them

im just afraid of not being around to water them for three days

get a wet paper towel and lay it on a plate, put the seeds on a paper towel cover the seeds with another damp paper towel. Make sure the paper towels are very moist, there should be no standing water. Cover the plate with a layer of aluminum foil and let sit in a warm place, I like to put mine on my cable box. My seeds germ in about 24-48 hrs. If you germ on friday before you leave you will come back to sprouted seeds. Then you can put them in soil.

you sir, are a genius. i get to germinate my seeds without staring at them every minute for the next few days wondering if they are gonna pop
thanks

Sounds like a plan to me. I would use like 3-4 paper towels to ensure that they stay moist for the time you're gone. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Any chance you got those from Peak?

If not just ignore me, but I placed my order with PS almost a month ago and haven't heard anything. I'm feeling "edgy" :holysheep:

manny, sorry its taken so long to get back. yes, peakseeds, they took about ten days from their email conformation. to get here
the seeds look good, one a little white , but they sent an extra just in case
good luck

Your gonna love the Northernberry. :hubba: What did they send for FREEBIES?

brushybill said:
manny, sorry its taken so long to get back. yes, peakseeds, they took about ten days from their email conformation. to get here
the seeds look good, one a little white , but they sent an extra just in case
good luck

Uhhh, they give email confirmations? Uh-oh, I never got one of those...
I sent my payment out around the 1st and haven't heard anything.
Again, :holysheep:

Thanks for the info!

i would give them a call, they responded to me e-mails pretty quickly, i don't doubt that they sent the seeds maybe just a hold . i ordered mine on the 3rd
i'll keep my fingers crossed for you
hey bg i only got one freebie and it was'nt labeled probably a northernberry

brushybill said:
you sir, are a genius. i get to germinate my seeds without staring at them every minute for the next few days wondering if they are gonna pop
thanks

As ganga surely knows: A watched seed will never germinate. Go backpacking while the seeds do their thing.

If you're worried, just germinate half of them...then if anything goes wrong it wont be a total loss.

started germinating seeds sunday night , 2 have popped and the other 3 look good and fat wish me luck

brushybill said:
started germinating seeds sunday night , 2 have popped and the other 3 look good and fat wish me luck

Nice. You're off to a great start. Good luck with the grow.;)

Latest posts

Back