The biggest green greetings to all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronsonthePug

Reaction score
This is by far the most friendly and informative site I could find. I have been reading everyday after work for a week straight and I am astonished by the wealth of info from all of you! There must be thousands of years of growing experience here. I am humbled.

A little bit about myself. To begin with I do not smoke. By profession not choice. Both my wife, (mod edit-no names), and my brother, (edit: no names), do though, and quite a bit I might add. I plan on sparking up my favorite pastime again after my current employment contract is up. Due to the nature of my job I am paranoid about talking about it too much. I would be in serious poopy for even being on here. I am sure quite a few people here feel my pain.

Anyways, the main reason I am here is because I am gearing up for my blazing comeback in about six months. I would like to build a pretty nice set-up in my basement. I have a room set aside, 11x14, that has hobby written all over it. I am going to try and sponge as much info from you all as is humanly possible and hopefully help some others along the way to acheiving the green godhead status as many of you already have. Thank you for all I have already learned and a big thank for all that you will teach me!:D :D

welcome Bronsonthepug :) . let me be the first since the welcoming committee is obviously a little short today.

i'm in the same position as you as in i'm still planning and absorbing the knowledge on sites like these. this one is my favorite. you have master growers here willing to answer questions. doesn't get much better than that :D

I plan on sparking up my favorite pastime again after my current employment contract is up.

good pun LOL

thanks, for reply! the people on here are amazing. i have been on here reading for at least 30 hours in the last week. i bought a great book too, Grow Great Marijuana, it is very easy to understand and very well laid out. i think i am going to get info overload and my nose is going to start bleeding if i keep this pace up. good luck with all your futuer endeavors!!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood, passes a packed bong your way

BronsonthePug said:
thanks, for reply! the people on here are amazing. i have been on here reading for at least 30 hours in the last week. i bought a great book too, Grow Great Marijuana, it is very easy to understand and very well laid out. i think i am going to get info overload and my nose is going to start bleeding if i keep this pace up. good luck with all your futuer endeavors!!!!

same to you! ;)

i have that book and it is a good one. i'd also recommend:

Marijuana Horticulture indoor/outdoor by Jorge Cervantes
Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green

Hey, welcome aboard! 6 months will be here before ya know it!

Welcome! It's great to hear there are still those of us around that take great pride in our work. Nice sized grow room, make sure and check out Stoney Bud's thread/method of multiple strains and rooms.

Welcome to the forum.
As rule we don't allow posting of real names. We do participate in a very "shady to say the least" hobby. So I took the liberty of editing the names out.
Again welcome to the forums. Look forward to seein ya around.

thanks everyone! i feel welcome already. now i have to figure out which of the 100 questions i should ask first. sorry about the names mutt, i must have been stoned in spirit. will not happen again.

Latest posts

Back