the call a parent never wants to get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

well i hadnt been home but about 20 mins from work when i got the call i never ever want and thats my 15 year old son had been hit bye a suv tpye truck and the truck left without seeing if he was ok or not it had happen in our neighbor hood so it didnt take but sec's to get to him

what happen was my son was on his way home,,,, and right after him entering our neighbor hood this dark color suv hit him from the back throwing him up into his handle bars and thank god it throw him up in a yard and not onto the payment,,,, as soon as i got there i call 911 and all i could ask him was if he could feel his legs and i so scare he might been bleeding from his insides,,, but thank god that he was ok,,,,,,,i scare all i want to to is go to highest hill top and just scream that hes ok,,,, thats one call i dont ever want to get again!!!!!!!! thanks yall for letting me rant im so damn upset someone can just leave a kid hurt on the side of the road:hitchair: :hitchair: :hitchair: :hitchair:

when i was thirteen i was riding a dirt bike on a dirt road and i got tboned in the left side, i went all the way over the car crushing my left ankle and foot. the guy drove away, it was his fault. he was on the wrong side of the road, but i was charged since i didn't have license or a tag. all i was wearin was shorts and shoes. my mom said that was the worst call she ever got. now that im a dad i couldn't imagine what that must be like. im glad to here your son is ok. did anyone see the suv well enough to ID it?

thanks yall

no one got to really see what happen an old lady working in her yard across the street had hear his cries and bless her heart she goes over to him and starts prayering over him,,, he did see that it was a male driving the suv and he knew that it wasnt american made too i all happen so fast and im sure it did he wasnt able o get no tag and what i do know is that the cops better get em before i do grrrrrrr

Ann, i am so sorry to hear about your son. Your right, it is the phone call you never want to get. I hope he is up and around real soon, and thank God he was not injured more.

{{{{{{{ Ann }}}}}}}

Im glad he is ok :)

Could it have been payback?

hill.jpg

Your son is ok, you are obviously a wreck, he probably is too. It could've been a lot worse, but never forget that it wasn't. Don't treat it like a tragedy, don't let it consume you. Even if the SOB is never found, it can still be taken as a positive experience. Let your son know that the only person who can defend him while he is on his bike is himself. I hope he wears a helmet. My friend and I were riding our bikes in middle school, and he wiped out and got his head run over by a car. It just split his helmet in two, and he walked away from it.

You have my utmost sympathy for this senseless act. Your son was not at fault whatsoever, but remind him what he can do to be a more defensive biker. You can be the smartest, most responsible person on the road, but it just takes 1 J@ck@ss to change that. I wish you guys the best, and hope this incident only draws you closer to one another.

have a parent meeting, if they do not coop. with you, then its their loss if anything happen to them... hit and run is very sensitive issues.. image if you was in that shoe what ya do? leos do not care if you did help a little or alot! still bring up to justice which is very silly. life isnt easy, is that we expects ?

morning all just wanted to let you all know is very ok,,,, just very sore,,,, im just so glad it wasnt as bad as it could had been and i do so much know this very much,,,, and i want to thank you all so very much for the post's

Glad he is ok !!
I hope they find this SUV soon and the Law throw the Book at this person.!

He drove away so doesnt want the law involved, that being the case, if you find out who did it, pay him a visit without the law being involved with a few spare hands, if you understand what im saying :)

if you find out who did it, pay him a visit without the law being involved with a few spare hands, if you understand what im saying

Nuthin like an ole fashion blanket party!!!

I'm glad ur son is ok ann. Gotta watch ur *ss all the time!

Yo Ho ann,

Man that rattled my cage to read your posts. Already sent off a prayer for both of you. I cannot imagine how you have held it together.
I often wonder where, when, and how I might get that call, and hoping that I never do.
Hit and run is unthinkable and unacceptable. I almost shudder to think where my temper would have taken me if this had been my child, and I could catch this fool.
I am glad that the two of you will be ok, and sorry that you got such a harsh reminder as to how fragile life really is. Should you find this clown, I would suggest that you press charges to the max, he is dangerous to all and obviously flagrant in his care for others.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I am so sorry annscrib to hear this. I don't drive but walk and cycle everywhere, and unfortunately there are far too many inconsiderate idiots on the road and I myself have nearly been knocked off my bike several times and every time I wonder "if they had hit would they have stopped" or "if i hadn't moved out of the way, would they have just kept going into me?".

Its sick and I really wish something more could be done about it. Anyway am truly glad your son is ok. I hope the police have been helpful to you. Were there any other witnesses to it? I just hope the idiot who did it gets whats coming to him. Silly fool!

Latest posts

Back