The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do have a hieght restriction in the tents fer now. Did a six foot three sativa in my bathroom but not too worried about this batch! Gonna move back home real soon and i'll be able to grow with a different hieght restriction. Didn't veg longer cause of a trip i was planning to take that fell through and now a move back home to Texas! So not trying to veg a 4-5 footer in the tent..........fer now!

Took some snaps of the ladies. Got one with a good stretch, a couple with very tight internodes and all are very happy! Got a good start at the budding!

DSCI1781.JPG

DSCI1782.JPG

DSCI1783.JPG

DSCI1785.JPG

DSCI1786.JPG

DSCI1787.JPG

DSCI1788.JPG

DSCI1789.JPG

DSCI1790.JPG

Amen...Brother....Amen!!! LOL!!!
Just Popped in to say hi and check in on your congregation.
Great Job!!! I'll catch up to you here soon now that I finnally have a little extra time. This is my kinda church.....LOL
Awesome Job!!!
Thanks for sharring chef!!!

Peace MBT

Mikey!!! Long time brother! The wayward son returns! The smell is awsome in our church! Frankencence and muir....who are they!

:ciao: chef

Hope all is well with you,, just dropin' in to let you know I'm still kicking over in my neck of the woods.

LHL!!! Been wondering bout ya buddy! Things putting along here! Glad to see your still around!

as I can see,, packing on some buddage. Great job!

Still makes me a little sad inside knowing that everything I've got going I will have to give away and not smoke any for myself. :(

Ty war! Was a little worried they weren't going to do much but the underbuds are now tying into the top cola on the main stem.

Latest posts

Back