The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Well snapped a few pic's of the inventory and decided to start a new GJ. For this selection we have Green house: The Church and the kushberry dna x-mas freebies. Started germ today, same set-up as always.

DSCI0305.JPG

DSCI0306.JPG

DSCI0307.JPG

DSCI0308.JPG

DSCI0309.JPG

DSCI0310.JPG

DSCI0312.JPG

very nice chef il be watching if you dont mind:watchplant: :smoke1:

:ciao: :watchplant::aok: :bong: :bolt: :bong2:

Welcome friuty, Duck! This one is gonna be fun!

I'm pulling up a chair.

I will be doing the DNA's in spring.

You are going to get a lot of visitors to your GJ Chef ;)

:peace:

Ty HIEand inish! Welcome to the church. A collection will be taken later.

Heck no....the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire:eek: auuugh get some water:p :D

:laugh: and on the third day he said let there be light and he saw that this was goooood! A love offering of bubba kush will now be passed out to the congregation:joint4: :D

OMG sister ophellia! Jaam welcome! Been looking foward to popping the church and see what i can do!

SAB welcome we will now turn our hymnals to page 420 and sing what a friend we have in jeebus......now pass that here....in the key of "g".

So in this journal you will be growing The Church and Kushberry only? Looks like you got a nice selection of seeds over there :).

Don't have room fer anymore this at this time mental, plus got clones to think about also. Got more on the way that i'm dying to try!

Latest posts

Back