The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm......dunno as long as the flower tent and bathroom are full.

I am going to start vegging less because damn my plants are huge! I didnt get this kind of late stretch outside..I dont think course the purple kush is a very true indica wont get super big..

I get good food?!?!?! lol...

Ya know 2dog ya have a serious problem there...........ok being the gentleman i am i'll take them off your hands:eek: :D

lol or help me bend em..

Hebrews 1 11 So I give you the Green Herb The Herb Yeilding seed and Saw it was Good! I'm in Chef!

Like Children Bring their broken toys,... With Tears for us to mend,...
We Bring our broken dreams to God,... Because He is our Friend!
and then we yank them back and say "How could you be so slow!?,.. My Child he said,... How could I work?,... You Never would Let Go! Let Go and Let God!

I was thinkin of my new family here and Being Thankful that I met you all! I tried to make it by 4:20 but missed it by 15 I brought an offering to pass around It's a Green Crack and Mapel (Indica) mix ,...... eeerrre

Don't wory colorado, it's 4:20 somewhere........now in buertesa, near kola lumpur:p :D

420 here in my living room right now...I got called back to work...starting wednesday the early shift ....fun times.

it's 4:20 here....oh man i gotta get batteries fer that clock. Got any triple a's 2dog?

more like double d's... LMAO!

did you see the movie babe? I love that movie...that'll do pig. the guy in that movie is just like my beloved grandpa.

:laugh: 2dog....................................damn girl. Ya gotta eat something before ya smoke. Babe didn't have double d's:huh: :D

oh my...the image will never be out of your head now will it... but it was so funny I had to.

I read about this one last year doc I. I've been waiting to try it along with a few others.

Can't belive the tremendous response i've gotten! Thanks all who are following. Guess i better post some update pics! Two of the little darlin's have shed thier caps. Two are on the verge and have a good stem as well. More pics to follow as the spring up!

DSCI0499.JPG

DSCI0500.JPG

DSCI0501.JPG

DSCI0502.JPG

Latest posts

Back