The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so cute all little and green and fragile like that!

i am lmfao chef. you got 4 pages of journal already and the little ones just cracked dirt. im in cuz i wanna see how the church turns out. gl chef. i bet you have 77 pages when you are done :). happy growing.

I know it's funny but kick butt at the same time. 4 pages and only posted pics what 3 times. My MP family rocks!

Hi Chef, just thought i would stop by and see how your babies are doing. hope they are all healthy and happy. I cant wait for some more pics. Be safe and happy growing.:watchplant: :48:

whats up with the ladies chef. i checked in expecting 3-4 more pages but there hasnt been nothin for days:confused: . hope things are okay wjth you and the girls. happy growing.

:holysheep: They are all springing up here Chef,.. "If You Plant a Good Seed it Will Grow,.. For the Good",:) ... Looks like we'll all be in for a Good Harvest and Offering this summer! :watchplant: Yippie!! :yay: eerrreee,...:stoned: Clearly,....Crystal "spirit"

Can we all take a moment of silence for a member "Boston Baked Bean," Her post says her BF threw her plants out in the cold!!!! Dear Ones Please join together in a prayer for her plants to warm up nicely and and come back to a healthy strong stage,.. make this an opportunity to SHOCK the thc levels up and turn her nightmare into a bombshell blessing! And may she NOT take him back under ANY circumstance,..Leave him out in the cold! May she never share a single sent of the bud that will prevail from his meanness! I'm with you Boston,... In the Spirit! Can I get an Amen? Chef,.. May we have a prayer and offering moment,.. (In respect,.. it is your Church!)

Sorry all i've had a knee surgery and the wifey had neck surgery today. Getting back to somewhat norml here! Updated pic's: 3 of the girls are doing real good and the fourth had a little trouble with her pod caps so she finally opened up. Things are getting better by the day here. Thanks all who stopped in to check on the chef....gracias! BostonBB.......Let us bow our heads as spirit will now lead us in a bereivement prayer entitled: i lost my ladies and my boyfriend on the same day............but i still got seeds!:D

DSCI0813.JPG

DSCI0814.JPG

DSCI0815.JPG

DSCI0816.JPG

looking good chef very green and perky.

Ty ma'am! Looks like the start of another good grow!

Thanks Chef! Sorry to hear of your and Wifey's surgeries though! Use it or loose it is what they told me through my tragedies! Lovely,.. just what you wanna hear,..Your Babies are so cute! Lookin Good! I have found in the past some of my slow risers,.. as the one who held her cap longer,.. turned into the healthiest Sassy lil girls! Best wishes to you and all your girls Chef! Clearly,......Crystal

Things are looking good, the chef! Very green and healthy looking little ones :) I'll root for the lil one that had the shell problem ;)

I wish you and your wife both a speedy recovery :)

Thanks guys! All is well on the homefront. The wifey is home and i can get back to all my ladies! Rooting fer the runt, 2dog had one that turned out awsome as well as a few other MP growers. I'm hoping she turns out to be the dankest!

Father Chef, I know I've missed a few weeks but I've been meaning to get back in the religion scene, this sounded like a perfect opportunity:)

BIG GREEN MOJO for the ladies. Can't offer advice as I'm just a lurker trying to see how things are done before I (eventually) have my first grow, but I'll be watching and rooting for ya and the 'runt'

All are welcome! We have a different way of doing things here. Our testiment: our grows, our belief: If you plant it they will smoke! The church is open!

Hey Chef! Hope you and the ladies are all warm and well this morning!;) I am here with a strange request,.:eek: .. You see it is Strange,.. Because it is for me! Normally I do not ask for anything,.. for me,.. But I would and Do,.. pray for you all here! I can't climb that mountain for myself,.. but could do hurdles up it in a New York second,... for YOU! :D My husbands friend,.. (not normally verbally religious sent an email last night,.. he suggested a prayer circle,.. to your God- Buddah - Mistress- or the Gods of the Big Green Mojo!,...:headbang2: at Noon today (your time or mine! ) I started at ten eastern time as that's where hubbies friend is,. We are on Mountain time and I will join in through the West coast! Cause what weve been doin for years just isn't working and I am going to die if we don't get an answer! We are asking for an answer to what is ailling me from these tests they are currently running! and that we will at least know what it is we are fighting within two weeks!,... Could you join me in tryin Chef,... don't figure it could hurt,... hard for me to ask cause :cry: I don't handle rejection real well,... lol! Well here goes,... now I just gotta push post,.....For me and the hubby!
P.S. Wouldn't hurt to through in at the end,.:yeahthat: . If he would be so kind as to send Publishers Clearing house to my house on Feb 25th 2010,...WITH THE BIG CHECK! We'd sure be appreciative!:D
Thanks and :joint: Eeeerreee's an offering AK and Mountain Haze for the whole flock!

Ummm....Smoke more bud...ya know what i smoked so much one day i had a religeous expirence! Answers come when they are supposed to.....not always when you want them. Best advice is just like growing......patience.

Well the quad is doing fine. The three that are vegging good are i'm guessing the dna freebies. The runt i believe is the church. She's still around!

DSCI0875.JPG

DSCI0876.JPG

DSCI0877.JPG

DSCI0878.JPG

DSCI0879.JPG

DSCI0880.JPG

Latest posts

Back