The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
that's good though bcuz some regions are getting robbed by dealers and other areas just can't access kind...so unfortunate.
were still getting robbed here in the northeast we are flooded with the socalled B.C. Buds or its also called The Asian Connection Bud here its just commercially produced crap cut early and bagged wet. and there getting $200-$250 an oz. depending on quality. real good bud is going anywere from $400-$560
most of the elite cuts around here are held by private growers. most dont sell but there are a few selling, theres a few strains were flooded with. here is whats been around lately.
Piff
Purp Kush
NYCD
ECSD
and alot of different Orange crosses
there all good but the Purp Kush and the Orange crosses are mostly just flavor strains they taste amazing but the high is not as potent as the others.

here are some pics from yesterday there looking great!! the Dabney Blu is a power pig its budding up so fast. the buds are like twice the size of the other plants. and the smell is amazing if you like Blue strains this is the king of the blues it smells like fresh blueberrys/blueberry muffin mix. and its gonna yield real big. looks to me its an all around keeper
Fast Flower, Huge yields, Great Smell, and looks like its gonna be potent it has great trich coverage for almost 4 weeks into flower.:D:eek:

The OD is starting to bud up fast its wierd the calyx are covered in trichs but there are none on the sugar leaves its all on the buds. it has a great smell hard to describe its very Dank kinda Petro but still kinda sweet there are lots of tops on this lady all about 8-10 in. all trimmed up so its gonna be alot of tops and not much popcorn.:cool:

the Berm x G13 is going nice. its a wierd smell strong odor i cant figure out how to describe it but its nice maybe when its further in i can pin point the smell better. its getting real frosty and already has some real big old calyxs.
this plant is great for people with small spaces it probably got 6-8 in. taller when put into flower very little stretch. nice bushy structure.:smoke1:

and the pre98 Bubba Kush is starting to pack it on. and has a sweet smell to it. i wish i topped it and vegged for less time it would have increased my overall yield. but it looks like i wil get close to an OZ. maybe more cause the buds are rock hard and very frosty. i cant wait to smoke these cuts its my first time running some killer clone only strains. :bong2:

and sometime soon my Chems will be here i got the 3 of the best Chem cuts going heres what i am getting.:hubba:
Chem-D
(skunkva) 91 Chem
Chem #4

HPIM8148.JPG

HPIM8149.JPG

HPIM8151.JPG

HPIM8164.JPG

HPIM8161.JPG

HPIM8152.JPG

HPIM8139.JPG

HPIM8140.JPG

81418197.JPG

81008107.JPG

HPIM8122.JPG

HPIM8124.JPG

here are some pics from last night at lights off of the plants in the tent. there just over 4 weeks into flower. the Dabney is a monster i love it the buds are stacking up very fast and it smells so good. the others are also nice but are not producing like the Dab. the Dab could be a cash croppers dream!!:hubba:

HPIM8277.JPG

HPIM8285.JPG

HPIM8279.JPG

HPIM8280.JPG

HPIM8282.JPG

HPIM8283.JPG

you know of all the gj's and threads i browse through on here, this and turkeyneck great white shark scrog are the two I check as often as new posts come, this is a really nice grow man you should be really proud

earlmaster09 said:
you know of all the gj's and threads i browse through on here, this and turkeyneck great white shark scrog are the two I check as often as new posts come, this is a really nice grow man you should be really proud
thanks i really appreciate the kind words :cool:
here are some current pics.
icon_smile.gif
i am so happy with these strains there all looking great.
mysmilie_439.gif

i love the Blue strains. and this Dabney is the KING of Blues!! its looking great getting some big frosty buds just how i like it.
pipe.gif

the Berm x G13 is sweet also it seems to be a good yielder. it has some big frosty buds. real thick big white hairs with calyx's that keep getting bigger i think this plant would have done better un-topped though.
dunno.gif

the OD is doing great the calyx's are finally starting to fatten up and get real frosty. looking at the plant it looks like its no to frosty. but look close and all the calyx's are very frosty its starting to look real good. i think next time i run her i will top it but i will keep it to 4-5 tops and a bit smaller than this plant.
plant.gif

and the pre98 Bubba is just crazy
biggrin.gif
its has a good amount of bud on it all rock hard and super frosty. im guessing i might pull almost 2oz. from her.
this bud looks so potent i am so anxious to burn some up. even been tempted to take a sample
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

hungry.gif
is it 9 weeks yet
also i got some more clones to add to my mothers list
(skunkva) 91 Chem
Chem #4
Chem-D x Blueberry
pre2000 DJ Shorts Blueberry
and i should be getting the Chem-D and maybe 1 or 2 more cuts in a month or 2.
so here is a list of all my cuts
Dabney Blu
KKSC
pre98 Bubba Kush
Bermese x G13
Original Diesel
AK-47
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
Chem #4
(skunkva) 91 Chem
Chem-D x Blueberry
pre2000 DJ Shorts Blueberry

HPIM8391.JPG

HPIM8395.JPG

83148367.JPG

HPIM8405.JPG

HPIM8403.JPG

HPIM8406.JPG

HPIM8412.JPG

HPIM8413.JPG

HPIM8419.JPG

HPIM8430.JPG

HPIM8434.JPG

HPIM8436.JPG

well i ended up harvesting yesterday all at 9 weeks of flowering.:D
took a while to do the trimming goes slow but as all you know after the first plant is trimmed you smoke the scissor hash and that makes trimming the next one much more enjoyable.;) takeing a hash brake between plants works good for me.:hubba: and i got lots of good trim and small popcorn that i will use to make some good hash. im still not sure what i want to make though its a toss up between Bubble, BHO, or QWISO i never tried QWISO thats why i want to make it but i also want to make BHO so i can make a couple Budder batches.
i think i will end up with a good yield though all except the Bubba but even she looks good and for the quality it produced well im guessing around 2oz.
im guessing around 4-5 oz. for the other 3 plants. so im happy with the results i got off 4 plants 2 were allot fluffier than i would have liked but that was because i had real bad heat issues the whole grow. in winter i bet they would yield much better. here are some pics of the buds hanging.:cool::D

HPIM8552.JPG

HPIM8560.JPG

HPIM8561.JPG

HPIM8562.JPG

HPIM8559.JPG

HPIM8563.JPG

Nice harvest... Party at Pothead420's house!!:woohoo: :banana: :yay: :headbang:

I got in on the tail end of that....dang you got some fine looking stash there.
Just this page pics inspires the heck out of me to grow indoor.

like TC, i also showed up late to the party.
but they look(ed) very nice. ;)

some great choices on strains :)

Great grow man, growing like a PRO, thats one nice harvest too yea buddy, have fun making hash, see ya around.

thanks for the comments guys!! i am so amped to burn a fatty of each strain there all new to me. well i smoked the Dab before and its pretty good but the other 3 will be a sweet treat. :cool:

i have had the plants hanging about 7 days and they were ready for jars/bags i did not have enough jars so i used gallon zip lock bags i bagged them up last night. i still have a week or so of burping them till there were i like them. but the smells are great!!
smoke.gif

the Dabney Blu is great Smells/Taste just like berry's and i tried a sample last night it got me ripped up nice great indica high.
mysmilie_439.gif

the Berm x G13 was fluffier than i would have liked but still yielded well i tried a sample of this also its about as potent as the Dab but a different high. the taste is hard to describe but its a strong odor.
pipe.gif

the OD was also kinda fluffy i think the heat problems made them fluffy and slowed growth i probably could have went 10-11 with my OD and B x G13.
the bud is good but it probably could have been 10 times better. its nowhere close to smelling like diesel it almost fruity with a funky twist never smelled nothing like it. i tried some this morning and its a heavy hitter 2 bong rips had me sweating. LOL
icon_smile.gif

then i tried the Bubba about an hour ago and i love it that is some incredible rock hard bud and it has a funky Dank taste/smell almost like pine and lemons. and its very potent super Narcotic indica high.
bongdude.gif

i ended up with a pretty decent yield from the 4 plant when i bagged the strains i ended up with.
4oz. from the Dabney
5oz. from the Berm x G13
4-3/4oz. from the OD
2-1/2oz. from the Bubba

im still expecting a loss in yield maybe up to an oz. per bag over the next couple weeks so im guessing 11+ oz. in all for a finished yield. that will last me a while enough so i do not have to grow till fall i want to pull 2 big harvest this winter cause the heat issues i have in summer blow and 2 good harvest will give me enough to last and i still have a few outdoor girls that just started budding i hope they finish out nice. we have been having tons of rain so far this season i hope it lets up or i will have bad mold issues but i got some dank buds to burn up so im a happy camper.
blazed.gif
thumbsup.gif

HPIM8576.JPG

she was very easy to grow i had high heat the whole grow and a PH problem for a couple weeks and nothing affected it.
the Dab could be a great Cash Crop strain it has very big yields and finishes in 8-9 weeks. i would top her to 4-6 tops for a better yield. and she more than doubles in size during flower.could have been a bit better but i am happy i ended up with a little over 3-1/2oz. :cool:

as for the smoke it is a great Indica high kinda narcotic. but i would say its an 8 out of 10 for potency. its a instant buzz after 2 hits you feel it hit you hard and the high last a few hours. it smells and tastes like berry's and the smoke is very smooth on the way down but grabs your lungs makes you cough your brains out but its not harsh in any way. its a Blueberry lovers dream i tried other Blueberry strains but out of them all i like this the best. :hubba:

HPIM8597.JPG

HPIM8617.JPG

86048621.JPG

86058622.JPG

the Berm x G13 seems to be a bit of a finicky grower i had high heat problems and it caused this plant to be very fluffy. but it still put on some weight and lots of trichs. also this plant stays short and bushy in flower so a good veg will help with yield. and im sure i can get this plant to really give it up in the rite temps. but even as fluffy as it was i ended up with a yield of 4-3/4oz. :cool:

as for the smoke it is very very smooth with a very nice creeper high. the high is a typical hybrid type of high but more towards the Indica side very nice daytime smoke. i would say its a 7-1/2 to 8 out of 10 for potency. with a hashy/piney/sweet smell and taste.
there were 2 out of 4 plants that were affected by the heat and they were
the Berm x G13 and the OD the Dab and Bubba went to the end without problems especially the Bubba!! ;)

HPIM8625.JPG

86318632.JPG

86318633.JPG

Latest posts

Back