The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill agree with that!, I have seen females produce the best of the best but sometimes fail miserably lol. In your gals case, always the best of the best!

I like females boobs...:doh: I meen buds:D

:ciao: female growers...4u2 :heart: you ALL

pass this:48: around the powder room

.....personally I don't think any of you women have to justify yourselves to this person who apparently is new to the site....I want to use the word 'idiot' here but it might cause some problems so we will just call him 'uninformed' and leave it at that

....remember TCBUD? she grew some outrageous plants that were also monsters in height and width.....always looked forward to her pics....where is she?

She is around, and hopefully has her clones or seeds ready to go outside. I love her grows too. HUGE.

I miss 2Dogs grows, she moved those pots around all day long and they looked great. Loved her back garden. I worry about her, i hope she is ok.

I worry about all female growers that have gone MIA

:heart:

Gone2Pot
OldHippiechic
mojavemomma
Melisa/UKGirl420
heal4real

and more Im sure

Yes, that is the bad thing about this place, you get close to people and you wonder about them forever I guess. I worry when Chef is gone too long.

we could start a worry thread...but we would have to smoke lots of pot first and think about it.:vap-leafy_wave:

There are many here that have come and gone and I wonder and worry about.

I still think and worry about BBB quite frequently.

Yes, all of the above ladies are missed. BBB came back and poof, gone again.

thats why he has Name..puffa...:giggle:

Now Iknow he is well I chat with him a week ago

Latest posts

Back