The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday MM hope you see many more.:48::48::48::48::48::48: 29 and holding right:cool:

.......happy, happy BDay mojave......I sincerely hope that you and the math dude went out and raised some 'hell' in that crazy state you live in.....wifey was going to buy you a bra but she couldn't find anything that would STRETCH to the floor....so all you get is a big, big hug and some kisses

Hello ladies :hubba: Just figured I'd stop in and see how everyone's doin :ciao:
HAPPY B-DAY Mojave :yay:

Hi great growers of the feminine type, you too guys,
How are you ladies and gents?
i took some pictures of my lavender for you. The big bunch is white lavender, the one with mixed is really pink, though it looks white in this photo. It is warming up here finally.
Hope all your grows are good ones. Tell us about Hemp Fest MM?
DSCF0940.JPG

DSCF0947.JPG

DSCF0948.JPG

:ciao: Rosebud---looking good---never knew there was a white and pink lavenders---have a good day

Lovely Lavender Rose.

Welcome to the New Members of the Female Grower's Group.

And welcome back SmokingMom.

.....the wifey has lots and lots of Purple Lavender all over the property....and a ka-zillion other plants.....so, I hope all you galls and gents are OK

.....has anyone been to Corpus Christie lately? Or, out on their islands?

I wish i had been to Corpus Christie lately.I have never been there.

Tell you wife hi and happy gardening.

Rosebud said:
I wish i had been to Corpus Christie lately.I have never been there.

Tell you wife hi and happy gardening.

Hi Rosebud.....thanks for the nice thoughts......the wife is googling real estate on the islands near Corpus Christie and we don't know anything about the area other than it looks WARM DURING THE WINTER....we just want to get out of rainy, wet, damp and cold Oregon for a bit of warmth

Especially last winter Pdude, The whole northwest was too wet. We are never wet over here on the east side and we were. I don't blame you for getting out for a while.

Corpus is nice, but you better always keep an evacuation plan in your back pocket because you're going to trade that cold wet for hurricane threats. And don't forget, there is no MMJ here in TX. Do not be tellin your business to anyone till they start seeing you as a local. The TX prison system is supported by arresting casual smokers / growers. The locals have the drug and weed market locked in. If you are perceived as a threat, you'll be snitched out in two months or less. Do not show off. If I could swap places with you, I would. But I'd feel amiss unless I warned you that the political and social environment you may be used to, is not the same here. You may thrive, but you might get beat down by the culture shock as well.

Home prices in that area are probably comperable to what you see in the PNW and if you're on a fixed income, you might actually do a bit better down in TX. But if your wife works, wages are lower and being "bilingual" is a must for most jobs. You might also look into the Austin area. It's probably the most liberal area of the state in spite of that Perry ___ .

Rosebud, nice lavender. Mine FROZE HARD over the winter and I lost it all.

Pdude, forget Texas after reading OHC's post. Come to Eastern WA, it usually doesn't ever rain. Hotter then heck in the summer though.

Texas sounds unfriendly to "our type". Good post OHC. I have missed you. Glad you stopped in.

4U we:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you back!

Rosebud said:
Pdude, forget Texas after reading OHC's post. Come to Eastern WA, it usually doesn't ever rain. Hotter then heck in the summer though.

Texas sounds unfriendly to "our type". Good post OHC. I have missed you. Glad you stopped in.

4U we:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you back!

......so Rosebud, what part of Eastern WA are you talking about? The Northern part, middle or Southern part? Doesn't it snow there during the winter? The wife and I are just looking for a warmer place during the winter months.....something above 70 degrees would be ideal:heart::heart::heart::heart:

.....'our types' can't really hide from the butt heads and A holes and (I hate to mention this but the Jesus lovers also)....in fact, I have never warmed up to the idea of going to a place where Dubya lives....when you think about it, the West Coast isn't all that bad except last winter was so miserable and the wife just wants to try something else....it rained so much our septic tank exploded out of the ground in November and we are still waiting for the ground water to drop so we can possible fix it before more rain comes our way....

....I don't think I can hide from THEM....I've cut my hair (real short) and trimmed the beard and try wearing clothes that are acceptable to THEM but I constantly make the mistake of talking to them and bringing up subjects that get me into immediate troubled situations.....

....I have isolated myself most of the time but when I venture into town there is always the possibility of screwing up.....especially with the tourist season in full bloom, lots of bodies walking around.....which means someone to talk to....eventually I want to know who they voted for, what's their opinion about legalizing weed, abortion, women's wages, race relations, helping out the needy, killing the pedophile priests or possible castration if you don't like killing them, helping out our veterans, etc.

....so I'm going to shut up now.....I did send the OHC a private message and thanked her numerous times for her great post about Texas

We are in the southern eastern part. It does get cold but not for long. It is gray in January a lot. It is milder then most of the state, it is the desert and not as pretty as you are used to that's for sure.

I hear you about keeping your mouth shut. I love visiting on the west side where the bumper stickers are wonderfully liberal. this is a conservative community, lot of tea party folk I imagine.

The Columbia river is beautiful. I don't think it is what you are looking for in the winter though. It does get cold for a couple of months. we get a little snow or no snow.
Let us know what you end up doing. No rain here.

Rosebud, I bet we drove thru your neck of the woods on our way to Lake Cordelane in Idaho several years ago.....I should take some pics of our place right now because everything is going nutso......green green green everywhere.....no drought here, sorry TEXAS, it rained today and last night and we'll have two more days of drizzle...

....very few liberal bumper stickers but a few still do show up during the Presidential races.....Obama had several supporters but allot of people hate him and love Rush L.....gotta go watch a movie with the wife....ciao

Latest posts

Back