The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is a petty day here. Wish I had a few girls outside to watch grow. :(

Thats a Nice Ladie ya have Mojave...I dont see Mites on her?....mojo for the Battle

:heart:

4U, look at the fan leaves, you'll see the spotting. I have been hitting them every three days with Neem. They are the bane of my existence.

But on the bright side, remember that one grow where the fungus gnats ate all my roots, and when I uprooted them, the entire rootball in a 5 gallon buckets was the size of my fist?

OHC--I still want to know who left the pot on the stove when you got home that day, so long ago....

FungusGnatDamage.jpg

MiteDamage.jpg

:doh: yeah I see them ..I forget I can make the pic larger...lol...That Neem sure makes the plant look plastic huh?...Stay Vigelant girl.....mites:hitchair:

Yeah, 4U, Neem sure does do a trip. And my giant auto? Now looks like Little Orphan Annie with all the leaves curled.

Spider mites are the worst thing ever. I am sorry you have them and i wish you the best in getting rid of the little BLANKs.

I had another mite attack a couple of weeks ago, but I got the little buggers. I never found Neem oil to be very effective at mite eradication and it does do a number on your plants. I switch off between Floramite and Forbid. Any plant too far into flowering to be sprayed gets a cold shower.

It was a brisk 38 degrees when I woke this morning. We have sunshine now, but we have been promised more rain and it looks as if clouds are already rolling in...rain, rain, rain, I am so tired of rain. I am beginning to wonder if I have been teleported to Seattle.

You and I both are living in Seattle, just not the fun part.
I felt bad complaining yesterday about our weather, when we could have our whole community destroyed like in Joplin. But when you are used to one kind of weather for decades then this...It is frustrating. We can 't get a break from the wind either. Glad my garden is inside.
Have a great holiday today friends. I am going to go look for thrip and balls!

Happy Memorial Day to my Dad, all my brothers, Uncles, Aunts, nieces, nephews extended family and friends.

Thank you for serving, and most of you dying. You are NEVER forgotten.

Pretty garden 4u. Thanks for the "Good Morning"

Thanks Rose....I dont care much for Rohdies(sp) but really like the orange one

Hug A vet today

mojavemama said:
OHC--I still want to know who left the pot on the stove when you got home that day, so long ago....

I honestly don't remember any real details but it was my mom - after all no one but Moms cooked back then :rolleyes: . It wasn't a pot of food - it was a pot of water that had boiled away. It was just as school was letting out so she was starting dinner - no doubt. Honestly it never woulda happened if she hadn't taken me with her to some small church that was showing this movie. I'm the only one she took so I'm the only one in the family that had any idea of why I was so terrified.

Here's a link to the film reviews.... It was refreshing to locate it on line and learn that I wasn't the only one it terrorized... their goal. check it out.
hxxp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070795/usercomments

Have good Memorial Day everyone,

Remembering the ones who passed before. And to those who served, Thank you.

:lama: :woohoo: Happy Birthday MojaveMama :clap: :heart: :48:

Good one Gone2pot, I would never have known.

Lets all sing Happy Birthday to MojaveMama!

Happy Birthday Mojave Momma

And Many More:woohoo: :lama: :lama: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :clap:

Happy Birthday to you &#9834;&#9835;&#8226;*¨¨*&#8226;&#9835;&#9834;&#9834;&#9835; Happy Birthday to you &#9834;&#9835;&#8226;*¨¨*&#8226;&#9835;&#9834;&#9834;&#9835;. Happy Birthday Mojave Momma &#9834;&#9835;&#8226;*¨¨*&#8226;&#9835;&#9834;&#9834;&#9835; Happy Birthday toy you!!!&#9834;&#9835;&#8226;*¨¨*&#8226;&#9835;&#9834;&#9834;&#9835; and many more &#9834;&#9835;&#8226;*¨¨*&#8226;&#9835;&#9834;&#9834;&#9835; <3 <3

:clap:

Happy BirthDay mojave...Hope ya had a Great Day
:48:

Latest posts

Back