The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing good Mom, how's things with you?

Good to see you too Painter. Nice the garden is growing well.

hi rosebud---frustration with bureaucratic ** is a bummer---i know you have some kind of wonderful in your life to take you away from the bull****---i regularly remember my favorite places to take me away from the **---if that doesn't do it for you remember the story i told you about passing out and banging my head on the concrete trying to blow the perlite thru the clogged waste line---:rofl:

You banging your head on concrete does not make me happy. But blowing the perlite is. I will get over being ticked. It felt good to vent here. I also just saw the very old cardiologist that works for the THCF to get my renewal. He was telling me how great marijuana is and how bad other drugs are. He told me of course we need other drugs but this is the only one he knew of that didn't cause any bad side effects. I will try to be have patience. Thanks Orange, you are a sunshine.

RB- what a bunch of crappola that is. I feel your frusteration. Vent away.

Pdude, send me some rain PLEASE!! Oh and no more lock out. :D

Hope y'all have some nice doobage to help your daze run a little smoother today. Almost TGIF!

Hi Momzee babe......looks like this storm named 'Don' might bring some rain but you need to cross your bud stained fingers.....I'm very happy that they finally settled this mess with the NFL.....gotta deal with the Pack for another year and they always give me heart attacks.....and all these trades and players moving to new teams, wow.....and Seattle got Rice and Hasselback is gone so 4u2 might be having some weird orgazims, ha ha and Hick will live or die with what's his name from Florida and I wish him all the best

Rosebud......sending hugs for you

tcbud......hi sweet thing, is the hubby staying busy? How's the 'ticker' doing? Sending some love down to California for both you guys and I hope the daughter is doing fine in San Francisco

My first wife's birthday is today and I wrote to her on Facebook.....She is in Australia now traveling all over the country

Hey pdude-

Well ol Don fizzled out before it made landfall along the Texas coast, oh well....and I've given up on those rain dances. Maybe I'll try with a winter coat next time. :p

Hold this ladies....

:48:

4U :heart: Female Growers

:48: pass it around the powder room:D

We love U2 4U.

Things good here at the ranch Painter. Mr TC is still working, so I am under the impression he is busy. Looks like rain may shut him down on Monday though.

Nice to see you SM, how is Fantasy Survivor going?

Rose, ain't nothing like waiting to retire. We had plans that Mr. TC would get to retire after this season. He is retiring the truck driving part of the road work, and now he is gonna be a flagger for a year. As long as he wants to work, I guess that is Okay with me. As long as I got my garden.....Im happy. I do miss that old fart sometimes awful bad though.

...tcbudski babe.....so nice to hear from you.....we took my son down to your neck of the woods and showed him some redwoods but we didn't make it down to the Humboldt area....we stayed in Hiouchi at their motel and had giant pancakes at the Hiouchi Cafe the next morning.....Mr. TC should enjoy being a flagger for maybe a year then he might get bored....we've had rain for the last two days.......wifey loves it for her flowers

A female growers group, yay! When I have some time I'll have to swim through some of the old posts.

I just found this site a few weeks ago, looking for info on when to cut/harvest etc. I've been smoking for years now, but this is the first time I've grown a couple of plants on my own. Must say it's nice to find other women growing, within this male dominated realm!

Am putting the harvest from my first plant into a jar now, my second plant is still drying. I'm really enjoying this process- they're so pretty!! I grew 2 outdoor sativas (sativas seem to be more common than indica around here). I'm in the southern hemisphere, so we're just starting autumn now. I haven't been hanging around any smokers lately & as a single mum don't really want to go asking questions to people I don't know very well. So I figured I'll just do it myself :)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Welcome Sassafras! We are glad you are here. There are some great female growers here, but everyone would be glad to help you.

Sounds like you have been bitten by the grow bug. It is a great hobby/obsession. Enjoy. Let us know if we can help.

:ciao: sassafras

HAppy Growing .....makes for Happy Smoking
:48:

Welcome sassafras. It is always great to see another female grower. There is nothing like growing your own. I have done it for many many years and probably won't ever quit. I am more of a sativa type gal, but like having a nice indica in the closet.

Any specific questions, give us a shout! We also love to see pictures.

:yay: The FGG getting back up:woohoo:

:ciao: :welcome:sassafras

Ozzy :heart: all of the FGG

this is drd8nk,and i would just like to say that i have faith in the female grower because i am going to teach my girlfriend everything i(eye)know about growing,...and i know a lot but she has the basic concept on how things work(knowing how to flower,clone,transplant,veg.,ect.,ect.,ect.)I still don't know everything there is to know about growing,but i am ALWAYS open to learning everything i can.lol.I know a female grower that grows way better weed than me.IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep puffing the kind and keep the nose to the grind.love life!!!!!!!drd8nk!!!!

drd8nk said:
this is drd8nk,and i would just like to say that i have faith in the female grower because i am going to teach my girlfriend everything i(eye)know about growing,...and i know a lot but she has the basic concept on how things work(knowing how to flower,clone,transplant,veg.,ect.,ect.,ect.)I still don't know everything there is to know about growing,but i am ALWAYS open to learning everything i can.lol.I know a female grower that grows way better weed than me.IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep puffing the kind and keep the nose to the grind.love life!!!!!!!drd8nk!!!!

LOL--well of course it can be done. It is done all the time. In fact, why would anyone anywhere believe that women were not just as capable of growing as guys :eek: ?????? I have been growing for over 30 years and I would put my bud up against anyones.

Latest posts

Back